Capability Sort By

call webservice action fail intermittently.

call webservice action fail intermittently and I receive following exception. Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from server: <!DOC...

How to generate a document (e.g., HTML) based on d...

Hi all, I would like to generate a document (e.g., HTML) based on data from list contains folders. For example, I have a list of employees with the f...

• By OT
  • February 19, 2019  14:28

How to generate a filtered view for several users ...

Hi all, I have a source list with folders. I would like to generate a filtered view containing some fields of the whole list. Also this view should ...

• By OT
  • February 19, 2019  14:24

Store workflow task information in a seperate list...

Good afternoon, I have a document library (let's call it Inspection Documents) where if when uploaded the user indicates follow up is required a wor...

Help text for Multiple lines of text

Hi there, How can I add a Help text for Multiple lines of text field on Nintex form?

• By gorf
  • February 19, 2019  08:12

Reusable Workflow Template in List not starting ba...

I have a Reusable Workflow Template with a Modified conditional start setting defined and it is assigned to a document library (through library Workf...

Unable to select an option from a choice of 3 at t...

Hello I am using SP2016 on-premise and Assigned FlexiTask Approval function. Within FlexiTask I have created 3 options: Reject | Approve | Review...

• By bimi82
  • February 19, 2019  02:53

Setting up a notification email that is triggered ...

Hello, I've worked with Nintex Workflows 2010 with InfoPath, but am now on Nintext Workflow 2013 and working with Nintex Forms 2013. I have a situati...

Allow only CreatedBy to edit a field

We have looked at several similar posts but have not been able to make it work for our specific requirement. On a task list, we wish to allow only Cr...

Need some help configuring my Application form...N...

Hi, I'm trying to finish this small project and I'm having issues with configuring my controls properly. I built out my form correctly and I'm stu...

Issue With All Day Event in Calendar Due Date Noti...

I'm currently running a workflow that calculates a date and then queries a calendar list for anything that matches the calculated date and the start ...

Repeating section upload data to Word document

Hi, I created a form with a repeating section in it, so far nothing difficult. After that I created a workflow to show these data into a table (colu...