Capability Sort By

List-Workflow - Start Form - Destination Attachmen...

I am using a list workflow. This workflow has a start form and I added a attachment control. Now I have to copy that attachments to the list ele...

Disconnected field in form shows value of previous...

Hello, This seems like it should be very simple, but I must be missing something. I have a field on my form called CCIControl. It is "Not conn...

Nintex forms: possible to limit the amount of choi...

I have a form with a choice field using a dropdown with about 20 options. Can I only show, say five of them at a time? The scrollable box is sh...

How do I limit the amount of times a choice can be...

I have a list with a choice field, that has 20 different choices in it. Once three new items have been added that select the same choice, I want...

Email Notification Formatting Issues with Field Re...

I am having issues with email notifications that include references to dynamic text. I've read through many posts about using tables for formatti...

Tab Control in Form, mandatory fields

Hello, I have a form which contains a choice control (how it works see here: ). This works fine, but when I do not fill all mandatory field...

• By panc
  • January 04, 2019  06:35

How to configure Workflow Tasks to wait for ALL as...

Despite all the configurable settings of a Flexi/Approval/Todo task, I keep experiencing (as others do going through the various posts) an unwant...

• By jpmhuls
  • January 04, 2019  05:25

Why is "Modified by" always the initiato...

Hello This is more a curious question which I always noticed but don't know the answer or have an explanation to. Whenever an item is created ...

• By bimi82
  • January 04, 2019  01:40

How to update a list item from another list item -...

HI all, Would like to see if anyone a suggestion on how I should approach the following. I am using SharePoint 2013, Nintex Forms & Workf...

• By bpinhey
  • January 03, 2019  11:44

Mobile Form strips out Attachments in Repeating Se...

Hello! I have a form with mobile form with attachments in a repeating section. When I submit, the attachments are intermittently removed from...

Is Nintex forms following disconnected architectur...

is nintex forms following disconnected architecture with the share point online list/library??

• By roshan
  • January 03, 2019  06:54

Nintex form spell check

Hello, Is it possible to implement spell check on Nintex form for sharepoint? Thank you!

• By gorf
  • January 03, 2019  06:44