Capability Sort By

SharePoint 2013 Nintex and DocuSign with SSO conne...

We have SharePoint 2013 and Nintex. I'm trying to connect to DocuSign subscription which is SSO enabled with o365(AzureAD). When I enter my username...

• By arasu
  • June 26, 2019  04:00

How to query all files from a document library and...

Hello all, I am trying to query all files from a document library based on a status filter and once all the files are retrieved, I want to send...

• By ddhar
  • June 26, 2019  00:48

Which services is Document Generation dependent on...

I need a little bit of explanation on what does the WF document generation action and the Update document/convert document actions depend on in Share...

Execute Stored Procedure with SQL Task Action Fail...

I am attempting this query with an Execute SQL action: exec msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_name=test And I get this error: The execution returned a...

Run If Action Multiple Condition error - SharePoin...

This is in SharePoint/Nintex 2013 and Nintex and SharePoint are both up to date. We have a user working on an existing workflow and when she tr...

WF Intermittently Failing. "Error in request ...

Hi Everyone, I have a workflow that works and fails sporadically, with no changes in between. It is failing in and around the Lazy Approval rep...

Forms and workflows Nintex 2016 license is invalid...

We are having an issue when importing the renewed Nintex Forms and workflows 2016 enterprise licenses. We are getting the following error: ...

XPath Extract value from path sibling

Hi, I am calling the SharePoint API in Nintex. I am able to Parse the resulting XML with this XPATH //d:Cells/d:element. Below is a small segmen...

Unable to view attachment that was added to item u...

Hi all, I setup a Call Web Service activity in my workflow design and within this activity, I am calling the AddAttachment web method. The AddA...

Retrieving "Person or Group" field to Pe...

Hi. I'm a beginner Nintex SharePoint developer. I am currently creating a functionality where user can select one of previous list items he created a...

Licensing guide for Nintex

Hi, I have tried to find some full license guide for nintex worklflow for sharepoint, or generally for nintex, but haven't find anything like t...

• By tomas
  • June 24, 2019  05:05

Turn ID into a 3 character string / Get the last 3...

I'm trying to get the ID of an item and make it a three digit number string. I have tried multiple solutions. My most recent is this inside set...

• By clong
  • June 23, 2019  09:32