Capability Sort By

Validation rule if panel is not hidden by another ...

Hi Would anyone know how to set a validation rule to trigger if a panel is made visible by another Formatting type rule and the people picker ...

• By harryr
  • January 31, 2019  02:13

Workflow error System.Int32

Hi there, I have kickstarted a workflow but it came back with this error Workflow Details Failed to run User Defined Action. Una...

• By jchang
  • January 30, 2019  16:53

How Do I Get Rid of This Whitespace?

So looking at a typical send notification action HTML source code, the occurence of &#160; is fairly common. <td colspan="4">&#160;...

Show panel based on multiple conditions in a rule

Hi I am hoping someone can help. I have been trying to do this for days without any success. I want to show a panel when two or three cond...

• By harryr
  • January 30, 2019  03:40

Pause For gives an error

Per this Marian Hatala post (thx Marian Hatala ‌) I put in a Pause at the top of my WF and I also put in a Commit and Pause (1 min) after ever...

Button in form to open new item in a different lis...

I have a form for a Client list and want to be able to have a user click a button from that form to open a new item form on a Correspondence list...

Active Workflow deleted from Workflow Inventory. W...

So when we click on an item in SharePoint (onprem) the item comes up fine but when going to the 'workflows' link it fails saying that it can't fi...

• By vacoder
  • January 29, 2019  08:16

Find the number of blank fields in an item

I built an internal audit form for my team with 46 questions (columns). 1=Yes 0=No blank=N/A. There are 46 possible points if every question ...

Reset Dropdown list using JavaScript

In Nintex 2013 form, I want to use a button using JavaScript to reset several dropdown lists containing corporate departments. I have searched f...

Limit entries in a data form

Hello Folks, I've created a quiz with a point system which return a value and then a email is sent to the initiator with the total points. I n...

Nintex Workflow Report screen

Through the Nintex Report web screen, I can see a number of workflows that are in progress. These are old versions of a workflow. I only need th...

• By michuk
  • January 29, 2019  02:58

Database Content Mapping

Hello guys, I am deciding on a choice with respect to the plan of our services content databases engineering for Nintex Workflows and we are exam...