Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms O365 - Calculated Field Not Updating

I'm attempting to get a calculated field to update as the dropdown values change. In the example below - the problem is that the calculated va...

How to conditionally sum up the values from a repe...

Happy New Year!!! So, long story short.. (maybe ) LAY OF THE LAND We have a form with a repeating section . In the repeating section ...

• By billr
  • January 15, 2019  17:24

Prompted for Credentials when editing a Nintex For...

Hello, We've had some Nintex forms & workflows in production for a few months now in our On Prem SP 2016 farm. I was about to make some m...

Looking for help with small approval Workflow in S...

I have a simple approval workflow with 5 approvers. The goal is to have the comments of each approver be written back to the original list. So th...

Date filter in query list action not working

I am doing a list query and using the filter within that action to narrow down my results. I am trying to filter out anything with a date that ha...

Controls resizing in nintex form

Hi All, I have a nintex form with a radio button choice field and a drop down. Now based on the drop-down value I wanted to display few radio...

Nintex Forms for SP - Retreive user profile inform...

Hi every body, So I'm newer with Nintex Form, My issue is to retreive user profile information, when I add an item in my SharePoint list, ...

Multiple views/screens in a form?

Hello, I'm evaluating Nintex Forms and Workflow for SharePoint 2016 and have found some conflicting answers to a question I have. In InfoPath...

Getting First and Last name in a workflow...

I am trying to set the text in the body of an email to show a specific item is assigned to a person. The assignee's information is being capture...

Site workflow to query list for items within time ...

I have a site workflow that runs on the first of every month. It calculates the end of this month and saves it to a date variable. Then it querie...

• By yvette
  • January 14, 2019  09:14

Max/Min value from repeating section

Hello! The situation: There is a repeating section which contains Single line of text and date field. Are there any solution to get max/min ...

• By samifiu
  • January 14, 2019  03:07

Nintex Forms - 2 date fields auto update month?

Hi, I am using Nintex 365 forms, SharePoint online, responsive form wanting to achieve the following with my leave form I have built. 1. I hav...

• By loftus
  • January 13, 2019  19:50