Capability Sort By

Calculated value question

Is there a way to force a recalc via JavaScript? Background info: I'm using JS to select an item from a list lookup if the user checks a box...

• By MarkX
  • February 08, 2019  05:50

Flexi Task - comment only

I'm newer to Nintex and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the functionality. I am creating a basic ticket. So far the ticket has 3 input fiel...

Nintex Workflow - Status completed but partially e...

Hi there, I'm facing a quite strange issue. I have a site collection with many lists and workflows. Only on my production environnment i have...

Embed Images on workflow approval notification and...

Hi All, I am trying to embed base64 images on workflow approval notification but could not success. Could you please someone help how to add i...

• By sajeeva
  • February 07, 2019  00:08

How to stop triggering the unwanted workflow

I want to approve a document by parallel workflow.So I have two branches B1 and B2.Both gets trigger for an doc uploaded.If B2 accepts and B1 rejects...

Custom includes not updating after edits

I have a JS custom include in my form located in the SharePoint SiteAssets library. After I made some edits to the code and saved it, form preview i...

• By MarkX
  • February 06, 2019  13:02
Rank

Installing SharePoint 2019

I am trying to install Nintex for SPS 2019. Where can I download the latest bits from?

Form Panels Display in Wrong Place

I have two panels, we'll call them Series and SK, each with a formatting rule that hides them. The Series panel condition is: not( ProductNumberType ...

What happens when you click [Update Database Versi...

Greetings, I'm new nintex and trying to determine what happens when the like "[Update Database Version]" is clicked in the Database section of CA. I...

List lookup filter completed event?

Hi I have a form with cascading filtered list lookups. Let's call then Lookup1 and Lookup2. The selection in Lookup1 is used to filter the options...

• By MarkX
  • February 06, 2019  08:05

Central Administration Service and Sharepoint Work...

We have Nintex Workflow 2016 On Premise with Single Server Farm deployment. Since middle of January our Server configuration has a problem: - Centr...

Multiple conditions with people picker check

Hi I hope I have posted this in the correct section. I am trying to get a submit button validation rult ot check if multiple OR conditions h...

• By harryr
  • February 06, 2019  05:38