Capability Sort By

How do count the content within a field / array ?

Hello I am using a repated section with a dropdown field [ItemStatus] "Booked" or "Collected". I also added calculated [total_ItemStatus] value ...

• By bimi82
  • March 28, 2019  09:36

WorkFlow is not working

Workflows in the sharepoint is not working.It shows the error message like workflow is cancelled by the system account.Restarted the server many time...

Multiline text autogenerate bulleted list

Hi there, Can anyone please assist with adding new list elements to a multiline text field when addining a new item on sharepoint in an unordered...

• By gorf
  • March 28, 2019  06:59

pulling column field in list in form

Hi, I’m new to Nintex, I’m using Nintex for SharePoint 2016 I’m creating leave form where a user will apply for their leave. I have created ...

• By saif
  • March 27, 2019  23:30

conditional formatting for form input, when user e...

hi there, 2 questions: 1. does anyone know of a good post for conditional formatting when entering information on a form? based on a boolean val...

System generated emails using Nintex List Workflow...

I'm running into some issues while creating an automated rule to send a system generated notifications. What I'm trying to accomplish is that an ema...

• By rudy_a
  • March 27, 2019  11:25

Using a nintex "multiple lines of text" ...

Hi. I'm new here and I've spent about an hour searching but didn't find the solution I needed, so here goes the dumb question of the day.. In...

Converting InfoPath to HTML - a guide

We wanted to convert some InfoPath form data into HTML - The form data is just simple XML, containing the information that is entered in the form. ...

• By graham
  • March 27, 2019  08:33

Substring to Get Certain Number of Letters From Th...

The fn-Substring(a,b,c) is useful when we start count from the string left side. What if i want to get the x number of characters from the right side...

• By cabeza
  • March 27, 2019  07:46

document repository

Hi all, I am using a drop Off library which will MOVE the Elements from a document library to the appropriate Document List in the archiv list. I hav...

• By kani
  • March 27, 2019  06:54

NIntex Workflow Timer Job Scheduler

Hi, We have 2 WFE, 1 App and 1 DB server SharePoint Farm Architecture. At the time of installation we had 1 WEF and 1 APP server and later we added a...

• By SRane
  • March 27, 2019  02:51

How to protect columns from changes made by QuickE...

My workflow controls temporary permissions on list items. In the start form user can be entered for permissions for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month for reader...

• By emmmhaa
  • March 27, 2019  01:22