Capability Sort By

Nintex 365 Form validation based on two choice fie...

I know this is probably easy, but I'm having some poor brain function. I have a form that has two choice fields (among others). In choice ...

Form validation that requires 4 characters

Hello I have a single line text field which has a maximum of 4 characters called 'Ops ID'. What would a regular expression in a Nintex form val...

Unhide control for a set time

I have a lookup control that when selected will pre-load a repeating section (thanks to Paul Crawford ‌). However now that I have implement...

• By ms
  • January 22, 2019  07:56

Invalid Text Value error from SQL Control

I have a SQL control that is setup as a check box (multiple-selection). The possible selections are quite lengthy and quickly fill up the 255 ch...

Old Items - extract form data

We have a request from business to extract the repeating section from our form. The form goes back two years and is used daily. The form was not ...

• By smccnn
  • January 22, 2019  04:36

How to check if a library exists in another site.

Hello, Im fairly new to nintex so i will try to make this as clear as possible. I have a library that sends any file put in it to another one (...

• By j_k
  • January 22, 2019  02:17

Select the Option Collection by Control ID

Goal : select the option collection of a SQL Request Control drop down menu, telling Nintex Forms to save the ID of the drop down menu into a Ja...

How do you designate the assigned use of a workflo...

I've seen postings on how to designate the assigned use of a workflow in Nintex for Office 365 but have not been able to find anything on how to ...

• By akalmar
  • January 21, 2019  13:57

We have a Form for users to Enter their Request fo...

We have a Form for users to Enter their Request for Translation or Interpretation Services - We have two Lists - Workflow Tasks List and a Reque...

• By cab411
  • January 21, 2019  13:11

Closing-Bug in Nintex Forms with newer Versions of...

Hello everyone, this may be a minor issue but it took me some longer time to evaluate because I just was examining if we should use the newest...

Workflow - get string parts of the Commets of Appr...

# I have a workflow where I need to get the comment part based on approved comment (that is, the last part of the ApproversCommets) ...

• By bbg
  • January 21, 2019  00:10

Lookup comparing Username

I have a form with a calculated value control, and want to use the lookup function to retreive the value from another SharePoint list. The value ...

• By jwstl
  • January 18, 2019  09:27