Capability Sort By

Allow only CreatedBy to edit a field

We have looked at several similar posts but have not been able to make it work for our specific requirement. On a task list, we wish to allow only Cr...

Need some help configuring my Application form...N...

Hi, I'm trying to finish this small project and I'm having issues with configuring my controls properly. I built out my form correctly and I'm stu...

Issue With All Day Event in Calendar Due Date Noti...

I'm currently running a workflow that calculates a date and then queries a calendar list for anything that matches the calculated date and the start ...

Repeating section upload data to Word document

Hi, I created a form with a repeating section in it, so far nothing difficult. After that I created a workflow to show these data into a table (colu...

Nintex Form search field - Return items that "...

Hey all! So I've been looking for a way to create a search field in Nintex forms that looks up values from another list where they contain the te...

isdlg=1 is not allowing to navigate the nintex for...

Hello, isdlg=1 is one of the good sharepoint features where you can hide left navigation and headers if you use it in your url. It works fine wit...

Create enterprise wiki page with workflow against ...

Hi everyone, This is my first post to Nintex Community. In the past I was able to get a lot of help and answers for what I needed to do but I did s...

• By jt06492
  • February 15, 2019  11:52

Multiple Tasks within workflow - can they all use ...

My Nintex Workflow has 4 branches with 4 tasks each. They are all To-Do tasks. I would like to let the system Create a New Content type for the tasks...

Create a new form using the contents of another fo...

I'm curious if this is possible and would like to figure out a way to get this to work. I have a form that may need to change over the course of a y...

Can approval options be disabled if an doc rejecte...

We have a list where it sends an approval for 2 teams when a new item is created or modified. If any one of the teams reject the item before being ap...

Notification, From field doesn't accept a spec...

Hi everyone, I would appreciate if someone would give me a hint to solve the following issue: I have to send a notification from a specific email...

• By AlinaQ
  • February 15, 2019  04:14

Add an information in Nintex Workflow Tasks list t...

Hello I'm curious if it's possible to add an information, which i've collected in my list, into the Nintex Workflow Tasks list. Basically the use...