Capability Sort By

unable to pass Form variable value to label

HI How to bind form Variable value in to nintex control(label or Single line text) in run time ? Regards Ranjith..

• By ranjca
  • February 21, 2019  01:56

Disable editing mode in Nintex Workflow Tasks App ...

Dear Community Where can I disable the three dots, next to the item title? (Marked red in the screenshot). Thanks for your assistance 🙂 ...

How DL can be implemented in nintex form

Hi team, in nintex form, how to add DL and implemented.

• By dharani
  • February 20, 2019  22:29

List Lookup multiple use in 1 form

Hi Everyone, Quick question re list lookups. I have a form which has 3 list lookup fields connecting to the same column in the same list. ...

soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. -...

When I try to publish or save a workflow I receive this error message (soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Access Denied) but I ...

• By silvic
  • February 20, 2019  11:16

How To Create A Site Workflow

I have a list that I want to run a workflow that checks each item in the list and based on an expiry date column, sends out a notification from an ad...

• By andymcv
  • February 20, 2019  09:30

Splitting Summary Notifications By Assigned Indivi...

Hello Everyone, I currently have a workflow that queries a list, sets multiple variables then sends an e-mail summary (build string) to the indiv...

Forms broken - FormDesigner error

Hi Guys, i hope you can help me, i am really frustrated. I have the problem that i cant open the FormDesigner from one of my Lists. When i click o...

• By LonBoy
  • February 20, 2019  07:21

Site level permissions required to access assigned...

I have a list workflow in a particular team site that requires collecting approvals from individuals who are not members of that site. Before Nintex ...

Nintex form condition rule the OR rule

I need to hide a control when another control (A) equals low or high. If the control equals mid then I want to see the control.

• By michuk
  • February 20, 2019  06:56

Delegate user can't see lookup data in task fo...

In case of Flexi Task action once task is delegated to another user, in task form delegated user can't have data in lookup fields of list item field...

Set Link Text via Nintex Workflow

I am setting a link field in a workflow, but I would like to set the text of a link field to the Title field value. I don't see an option to separate...

• By rogerb
  • February 20, 2019  05:52