Capability Sort By

Duplicate Form Numbers

I have custom form numbers. I am using a workflow that pulls a number from a Master Number List assigns it to the form and then increments after ...

• By amydpp
  • April 22, 2019  06:30

Nintex Forms 2010 - Release Notes,

Hi All, I have a requirement for a function to run on change of a choice column(dropdown) in nintex form. However both NWF.FormFiller.Events.Regi...

Workflow to create a short URL for a list item?

Hi, I am trying to use Nintex Workflow 2013 to create a short URL when a list item is created. I tried using these intructions from Vadim Tabakma...

creating a popup that calls an api to retrieve a v...

how can i go about creating a pop up window in the middle of a workflow to call an api for authentication? this api will verify the user and return a...

Leave Request - how to get list items(dates) workf...

Hi All, I'm working on creating a leave request and our approvers would like the ability to see if anyone else has days off on the days they're requ...

• By Nerrd
  • April 19, 2019  14:43

Terminating a running workflow on a document set w...

Hi there, So I have a document set workflow that runs only on 'content type = Document Set'. I'm building a second workflow for the documents theri...

• By SBrady
  • April 19, 2019  12:38

Use a button to skip to a different section of the...

Hello all. I am attempting to setup a button that would allow the user to skip to a different part of a form. This is a fairly lengthy form and the...

Using Web request method PATCH gives strange error...

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex forms/workflows 2013. I try to use a webservice with the method PATCH, but it gives me the error below: ...

How to show the value of a form variable in Nintex...

We are using SharePoint 2013 with Nintex workflow and Nintex forms. We are using alot of form variables with formula expressions. These formula expres...

Populate a list with repeating section information...

Good afternoon, @vadim_tabakman or anyone who has the knowledge to helpl, I'm trying to populate a list with repeating section information in a Sh...

check if number/text already exist in the list whe...

I know this can be probably achieved via the workflow but wonder if it can be also done on the form when submitting?? How do we validate if the n...

• By bimi82
  • April 18, 2019  08:20

Loop function workflow - advise required

Hello I am in process of creating a workflow with a Loop Function, of which I do not have much experience with. The loop will run through until t...

• By bimi82
  • April 18, 2019  05:28