Capability Sort By

Notifications inside State machine stopped working...

I have a workflow with a State Machine (Nintex WF2013 on premises) which initially behaved as expected, but all of a sudden stopped sending e-mail no...

Request Data keeps removing Content type fields.

I've got a list workflow that uses the 'Request Data' action to get the following two items from an 'assignee': Task Status: Choice - In-Progress...

SQL Request Stored Procedure parameter not supplie...

Hi I am using Nintex forms to grab some data from a remote SQL server for a dropdown field. The SQl query ran fine but I wanted to change this...

• By harryr
  • February 21, 2019  04:27

the userProfileLookup don't works gaves error ...

When i try make a Calvulate value with userProfileLookup userProfileLookup('XXXXX\ose.fidalgo','Department') gives a error use of Mutation Events...

Nintex SDK SharePoint Framework

At the moment we can create Nintex custom controls using the Nintex SDK with a SharePoint farm solution. Is there anything on the roadmap to allow us...

unable to pass Form variable value to label

HI How to bind form Variable value in to nintex control(label or Single line text) in run time ? Regards Ranjith..

• By ranjca
  • February 21, 2019  01:56

Disable editing mode in Nintex Workflow Tasks App ...

Dear Community Where can I disable the three dots, next to the item title? (Marked red in the screenshot). Thanks for your assistance 🙂 ...

How DL can be implemented in nintex form

Hi team, in nintex form, how to add DL and implemented.

• By dharani
  • February 20, 2019  22:29

List Lookup multiple use in 1 form

Hi Everyone, Quick question re list lookups. I have a form which has 3 list lookup fields connecting to the same column in the same list. ...

soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. -...

When I try to publish or save a workflow I receive this error message (soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Access Denied) but I ...

• By silvic
  • February 20, 2019  11:16

How To Create A Site Workflow

I have a list that I want to run a workflow that checks each item in the list and based on an expiry date column, sends out a notification from an ad...

• By andymcv
  • February 20, 2019  09:30

Splitting Summary Notifications By Assigned Indivi...

Hello Everyone, I currently have a workflow that queries a list, sets multiple variables then sends an e-mail summary (build string) to the indiv...