Capability Sort By

Saving Repeating Section to XML field then to Plai...

I have 2 visible fields in RepeatingSection (GEEname and GEEnum) adn 2 hidden (space and newline). I will attach my workflow (no loop as this was so...

• By dperani
  • March 14, 2019  12:43

Conditional Start on Task List not starting with P...

I am trying to start a workflow if a task has been checked or unchecked. Using the conditional start, I have tried both scenarios below, but neither...

Nintex Workflow - selecting users for workflow man...

Hello everybody, I have started digging into Nintex Forms&Workflow and I have a question regarding user selection in Nintex Workflow. I want...

Input for approvaer similar to Approval-SharePoint...

New to the Nintex community, looking for initinal direction how to go about creating a Nintex workflow similar to the built in Approval-SharePoint 20...

• By sk
  • March 14, 2019  09:02

Workflow parameter form in SP2019

I created a list workflow with a single parameter. I clicked on the Edit Start Form button and got this... Is it just me?

Workflow Task is Completed but Workflow Outcome Re...

Hello, We are having a problem with a workflow getting stuck at a Request Data action. 99% of the time, this action completes successfully and the w...

Switching the default (edit) form of a sharepoint ...

Help! ...I cannot locate how to switch the default edit form of a sharepoint 2010 list to a new Nintex form for that list. (Curiously enough, the...

Decode XML in repeating section

Hi, I have repeating section templates as ListA. ListB is looking up (List Lookup) selection and copying in selected template. Templates in ListA ...

Saving Calculated Control results to SharePoint co...

On many of my forms, Calculated Controls are used to display informative messages to the end user. For example, once a form has been approved, I migh...

Copying Files and their version history in 2016

Hi, I have a requirement to move documents and their version history to an archive location, this is not determined by time or use - but if products...

Time regular expression

Good evening, I single line of text field that I'm using for users to enter in a time. I'm validating the field using this regular expression: ^(...

Form validation rule not working properly

Hi everyone. I am working to create a validation rule to require an answer of "N/A" on a dropdown list when the Signed Out dropdown is not "Yes". T...

• By engus13
  • March 13, 2019  13:47