Capability Sort By

Workflow with conditional start (previous value do...

Hi all, I defind a workflow that sould start when specific fields X and Y in the list have been changed (previous X not equal to X and previous Y no...

• By OT
  • February 26, 2019  07:05

Check if person already exists in other lists in p...

Hi, i'm still learning how to use Nintex Workflow. Is it possible to check if the "assigned to" (person field) -user on my main doc library already e...

• By mstorm
  • February 26, 2019  05:25

Questions about the Nintex Solution Innovation Awa...

Hi, I know that this forum is wrong for my question but I couldn't select a more appropriate one. There are two more days to submit a solution to ...

Regex - Extract data

Hi, I'm looking for a regex expression pattern for the following data. I need first column and last column information from the table. e.g. Ann...

• By swap
  • February 26, 2019  00:55

Show/Hide panel based on dropdown menu

Hi, Similar issues have been posted but I cant find a solution that works for me. I need a rule in my form that keeps a panel hidden unless a req...

4- Level Cascading Drop Down List will not print.

I have created a 4-level Cascading Drop-Down list that prints everything else on the form but the names in the DD list. Any suggestions?

Workflow Reviewers with checkboxes

I have a workflow where the reviewers are chosen at the time the workflow starts. Here is how it happens: The user uploads a document The user edit...

• By amydpp
  • February 25, 2019  10:34

Delete Item with REST

UPDATE: I was able to get the call working on other libraries so I think I was testing it on a cooupt library. I would still like to delete Ite...

• By kmccool
  • February 25, 2019  09:01

Failed to start workflow. Error ensuring consumpti...

Hello Team, I'm getting below error when I try to start workflow using the NintexWorflow/Workflow.asmx using Javascript. No errors in Javascript,...

Referencing variables in Choice control?

Why can we not reference form variables in a choice control? This seems like a pretty well-needed place for accessing variables. How do you get aroun...

• By nj
  • February 25, 2019  07:45

Nintex Outgoing Mail - Attach Event Receiver

Nintex Offers - Assign a Task, Flexi task and so on. Is there any way where mail sent from certains actions or even sent using "Send an Email" actio...

Issue in executing PowerShell script from Nintex W...

Hi All Utilizing the NTX custom action for PowerShell Script (reference - https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/NTX-PowerShell-Action-...