Capability Sort By

Object reference not set to an instance of an obje...

Hi, I have updated Nintex Form from version 2.3.31 to 2.11.5 directly. Now I am getting an error when opening a registration page with NintexForm, ...

Error on configuring simple workflow action

Hi I am trying to create simple Nintex Workflow 2013 on SharePoint 2013. I have created new workflow and added simple action. When I am trying t...

Nintex forms

I am working on a project and we ran into issue with nintex form being 508 non complaint. Can somone please descirbe me how to fix this issue and mak...

Query XML on repeating section

I've followed Vadims instructions to get a repeating section to show in an email. Now on the second time I've used these instructions, it's gotten we...

• By amydpp
  • March 25, 2019  12:23

Service Calendar Scheduler - Limit Date Picker bas...

I am trying to create a Service Request Scheduler. I would like to Limit the Date Picker based on Service Drop-Down. For example; If I only do O...

Workflow 2010 MultiSubnetFailover

I know that there is support for MultiSubnetFailover for later versions of Nintex Workflow databases, however I need this capability for Workflow 201...

ReAssign a few Nintex Workflow Tasks

Hello I'm working on a siteworkflow. The siteworkflow runs at the root of the sitecollection. The purpose is to re-assign, in multiple lists, th...

Choice Field A defines avaible options for Choice ...

Hi, I want to show selected options from Choice A (multiple selection) as available options (not selected) in Choice B (single selection). I want t...

• By miwu
  • March 25, 2019  07:36

how to hide a control based on multiple values?

i found this How To, the title of which describes what i want to do (i.e. hide using multiple choices/values) but it is not clear to me how to add th...

Auto populate choice field 'C' based on ch...

I have a priority rating field, which I would like to auto-populate based on the answer to some previous choice questions. Can I do this with 'If' ru...

• By Kaz_W
  • March 24, 2019  16:50

Nintex workflow 2013 - web service Get user list o...

I am using Nintex workflow web service to get list workflow items initiated by requester / initiator as nintex workflow default web part do " workflo...

Document Drop off workflow to create Document Set

Just looking to see if anyone has attempted this scenario. I have a section of folks who are arbiters of information to be sent up through my chain f...