Capability Sort By

How to create a decision help for users?

Hi there, I'am trying to create a decision help for users based on SP2016/Nintex2016. I don't think that I need a workflow for this. I've sta...

• By flashy
  • March 15, 2019  04:43

List Lookup control is not updating the task form

Hi, I'm using list lookup control on my form and choose record from the dropdown. However the record that i've selected are not reflected in t...

• By bella28
  • March 14, 2019  23:48

How Do I Incorporate a Dropdown .change function()...

Can anyone assist with the following syntax so that after a repeating row is deleted, the dropdown change function continues to work? Highlighted for...

Nintex Workflow 2010 - no option for Nintex on Sin...

Nintex Workflow is enabled for site and option for adding Nintex Workflow is available on all lists except one. Any ideas? (I thought about removi...

Saving Repeating Section to XML field then to Plai...

I have 2 visible fields in RepeatingSection (GEEname and GEEnum) adn 2 hidden (space and newline). I will attach my workflow (no loop as this was so...

• By dperani
  • March 14, 2019  12:43

Conditional Start on Task List not starting with P...

I am trying to start a workflow if a task has been checked or unchecked. Using the conditional start, I have tried both scenarios below, but neither...

Nintex Workflow - selecting users for workflow man...

Hello everybody, I have started digging into Nintex Forms&Workflow and I have a question regarding user selection in Nintex Workflow. I want...

Input for approvaer similar to Approval-SharePoint...

New to the Nintex community, looking for initinal direction how to go about creating a Nintex workflow similar to the built in Approval-SharePoint 20...

• By sk
  • March 14, 2019  09:02

Workflow parameter form in SP2019

I created a list workflow with a single parameter. I clicked on the Edit Start Form button and got this... Is it just me?

Workflow Task is Completed but Workflow Outcome Re...

Hello, We are having a problem with a workflow getting stuck at a Request Data action. 99% of the time, this action completes successfully and the w...

Switching the default (edit) form of a sharepoint ...

Help! ...I cannot locate how to switch the default edit form of a sharepoint 2010 list to a new Nintex form for that list. (Curiously enough, the...

Decode XML in repeating section

Hi, I have repeating section templates as ListA. ListB is looking up (List Lookup) selection and copying in selected template. Templates in ListA ...