Capability Sort By

How to Send email reminder to Assignee every Sunda...

Hi all, First of all thank you so much for all the help & guidance provided in these communities. It is really very helpful for beginner kind of ...

Setting up a task escalation in workflow

Hello, I need to set up task escalation (let's say from Approver to Substitute) after few hours. I already built workflow just don't know toh to ...

• By kyon84
  • April 13, 2019  03:39

currentRowNumber returning -1 on mobile device

Hi everyone! I'm having an issue with a Responsive form (on prem sharepoint) where the CurrentRowNumber() function is returning a -1 when on a mobil...

• By fb123
  • April 12, 2019  13:06

Counting items in a list (without Query List)

Hello, Like the post below, I am trying to use nintex to count the number of number items in a list based on their status (from a dropdown). The pr...

Issues with creating a request for a camera at an ...

Hello All, I have been attempting to creat a request workflow to provide a camer at a company event. We have two available cameras for any given tim...

• By ryank7
  • April 12, 2019  07:21

After sending flexi task to the wrong person how t...

Hello, This is regarding a travel request workflow where a requestor submits a travel request, it creates a task for requestor's supervisor and whe...

• By mkhoda
  • April 12, 2019  07:15

Issue with Nintex Web Part and other connected lis...

Hello, I am currently testing a new SitePage which contains a list of "Active Profiles" that is connected to other lists as well as a Nintex Form...

Create a URL to version history page

I'm wondering if it's possible and how to create a URL for the version history page on a document library. SharePoint puts a link to that on the rib...

Run parallel action on same list

Hi, I have list of 5000 items, I need to set item level permission on list. for that I have created Nintex WF with parallel action. I have created t...

• By kalpesh
  • April 12, 2019  00:34

How to Set proper banner in Nintex Forms for Share...

Hello Experts, We have created a Nintex Form and wanted to replace the Nintex default banner with a different one. But nothing is working and siz...

Writing LDAP Query

Are there any tutorials/Links for absolute beginners when it comes to writing your LDAP queries in the Query LDAP Action? I am attempting to retrieve...

• By iburch
  • April 11, 2019  07:35

Why does the Nintex Form in existing wf tasks not ...

For a workflow I created Nintex Forms on a few Flexi-Tasks. Which worked like a charm. Now I've made a few corrections on the form, save it and publi...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 11, 2019  07:06