Capability Sort By

check if number/text already exist in the list whe...

I know this can be probably achieved via the workflow but wonder if it can be also done on the form when submitting?? How do we validate if the n...

• By bimi82
  • April 18, 2019  08:20

Loop function workflow - advise required

Hello I am in process of creating a workflow with a Loop Function, of which I do not have much experience with. The loop will run through until t...

• By bimi82
  • April 18, 2019  05:28

How to edit the assignee of the submitted form?

Hi, I’m new to Nintex Forms. When a request is submitted an admin of the team will review and assign the request to someone. I have a People option f...

Hide text field

Hello, I need to hide text field in nintex "request" form once its used by a person ho creates a request, but make it visible and in edit mode on...

• By kyon84
  • April 18, 2019  00:49

Set Field Value based on selected Tab

Hi...new to the forum so i hope this is an easy one! I created a fairly simple form, with 3 tabs from a Choice control. I also have a SharePoint...

• By MarcoB
  • April 17, 2019  10:37

Workflow not showing in Workflow Gallery

Hi, I am creating a Nintex Workflow once i create it, it is not showing in the Workflow Gallery. The workflow still executed properly and i can see...

• By kscerri
  • April 17, 2019  07:47

How do I trigger an email when a field is modified...

I have a notes field. Anytime that notes field is modified, I would like an email to trigger. In the on-prem version, this was simple. The Note...

Why do email notifications cause entire workflows ...

I love so many things about Nintex. It's an extremely powerful and useful tool. With all that loves comes a tiny bit of hate. I cannot stand how...

• By nj
  • April 17, 2019  05:24

Saving Nintex Workflow Status in a Site column

Hi, I am setting the workflow status using the 'Set Worklow Status' action. I want to save this status in a custom site column. Is there a way th...

• By kscerri
  • April 17, 2019  01:46

Version Upgrade Nintex Workflow / Forms for ShareP...

We plan to upgrade Nintex Workflow / Forms for SharePoint 2016 from version 4.3.3.0 to current 4.4.0.0. We are running our SharePoint with one WF...

• By PG_Spit
  • April 16, 2019  23:39

Workflow Error - Error setting item permissions. A...

I have a list with several SP groups who have contribute access. When an item is created or modified, I have a workflow that breaks permissions and r...

Get display state from attachment control by CSS

I am building a custom validation in Custom Javascript on a Nintex form and want to include a logical condition (if attachement control is not hidden...

• By Bart
  • April 16, 2019  07:08