Capability Sort By

Extract attachment from into workflow

Hi Hoping somoene knoledgable can help. I want to be able to extract an attachement from a form and then edit the document by inserting valu...

• By harryr
  • March 19, 2019  01:50

Error Access Denied when using Copy Item In Sharep...

Hi there, I've got a workflow which copies items from a folder in a sharepoint library, which has broken permission and the user has Full Contr...

Nintex Mobile 7.3 date bug?

Recently upgraded Nintex Mobile from 7.2 to 7.3 and we have a strange date bug. Image 1 shows Nintex Mobile 7.2 with the correct dates found on the ...

SQL Query in the Form

I have an SQl query on a form to display total from a table using a procedure. Iam using Label as Display Format. I am able to display correct numbe...

How do I validate a currency field not to have a d...

I have a currency field. If a user adds the "$" sign to the currency field along with the amount, the calculated field below does not calculate prop...

• By DinaF
  • March 18, 2019  12:46

Get schedule proposales not running due to "U...

Hi all, I am trying to use the " get schedule proposal " action (I don't know if the naming is correct, in German it is " Terminvorschlag erhalte...

• By mai-kel
  • March 18, 2019  11:53

maximum loop threshold exceeded ERROR

Hi All, I am new to nintex any help will be welcome from u gys. I am getting an error on my WF maximum loop threshold exceeded ERROR no id...

• By Nbibi
  • March 18, 2019  09:56

Project Rollup Solution - Create printable master ...

Currently I have a SharePoint 2013 On-Premise w/Nintex 2013 Forms/Workflows. I have a new project I'm working on and I'm looking for ideas from the ...

• By fkc99
  • March 18, 2019  07:45

Nintex global settings. SMTP - server outgoing mai...

Hi, I have Sharepoint 2013, Nintex workflow 2013 and Exchange 2013. In Nintex Global Settings, i set SMTP-server outgoing mail dns address my Exchan...

Providing a function for Base64-decoding text with...

Hello everybody, I would like to share my solution which took quite some time to find. Maybe it can help somebody. Recently I needed a workfl...

Nintex Forms - Rule didn't work on metadata co...

Hello everyone, I created a validation rule on a metadata control : , however the rule never works. I can validate the forms even if the metadat...

• By Antoine
  • March 18, 2019  01:57

Getting Data From a Nested (Embedded) Repeating Se...

I was trying to extract data from a nested repeating section and the only related Forums post I found wasn't helping. Hopefully, these step-by-step ...

• By andyCOT
  • March 17, 2019  22:48