Capability Sort By

How to set reminder based on two conditions

Hello All, I am new to Nintex and am hoping to get this resolved soon so I can complete my workflows. This part has me hung up. In my workflow th...

• By Shell
  • March 19, 2019  13:04

Custom Form exact banner size

Could someone please tell me what the exact banner size is in the Class Form? I would like to recreate and replace the exact piece without it distor...

• By tifasz
  • March 19, 2019  11:06

Universal Forms for On Prem

It's been a while since I've seen any news regarding universal forms coming to On Prem. Any updates? https://poszytek.eu/en/nintex-en/whats-comi...

Copy from SharePoint to a NAS System with Nintex W...

Hello together, i have a question to the Nintex Workflow of SharePoint. Are there any possibilty to send a file from the SharePoint to NAS Fi...

Can't publish custom action

I am attempting to create a custom action for SharePoint 2016 on-prem using the documenation and samples from the SDK. I have the custom action writ...

• By frnpit
  • March 19, 2019  05:31

Refresh the Repeated Section when dropdown value h...

Hello I have setup a Rule within the repeated section to disable the field if the [currentRowNumber] is bigger than the ItemNumber which works fi...

• By bimi82
  • March 19, 2019  04:48

Extract attachment from into workflow

Hi Hoping somoene knoledgable can help. I want to be able to extract an attachement from a form and then edit the document by inserting valu...

• By harryr
  • March 19, 2019  01:50

Error Access Denied when using Copy Item In Sharep...

Hi there, I've got a workflow which copies items from a folder in a sharepoint library, which has broken permission and the user has Full Contr...

Nintex Mobile 7.3 date bug?

Recently upgraded Nintex Mobile from 7.2 to 7.3 and we have a strange date bug. Image 1 shows Nintex Mobile 7.2 with the correct dates found on the ...

SQL Query in the Form

I have an SQl query on a form to display total from a table using a procedure. Iam using Label as Display Format. I am able to display correct numbe...

How do I validate a currency field not to have a d...

I have a currency field. If a user adds the "$" sign to the currency field along with the amount, the calculated field below does not calculate prop...

• By DinaF
  • March 18, 2019  12:46

Get schedule proposales not running due to "U...

Hi all, I am trying to use the " get schedule proposal " action (I don't know if the naming is correct, in German it is " Terminvorschlag erhalte...

• By mai-kel
  • March 18, 2019  11:53