Capability Sort By

NIntex Workflow Timer Job Scheduler

Hi, We have 2 WFE, 1 App and 1 DB server SharePoint Farm Architecture. At the time of installation we had 1 WEF and 1 APP server and later we added a...

• By SRane
  • March 27, 2019  02:51

How to protect columns from changes made by QuickE...

My workflow controls temporary permissions on list items. In the start form user can be entered for permissions for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month for reader...

• By emmmhaa
  • March 27, 2019  01:22

fetch excel column data and show in nintex form te...

Hi All, Is it possible to get the data from excel sheet on change of text box value. Scenario is like i have a document library and folders and ...

Related to Nintex Live Workflow queue service on S...

Hi Team, We have sharepoint 2013 onpremise version and have nintex workflow running on it. We have multiserver farm where we have 2 WFE and 1 app...

Regular expression action

I have a choice column with many values in it example: 1) 22 - pennsylvania 2) 345 - canada 3) 41 - Atlanta I want only the numericals from this...

• By PSSRK
  • March 26, 2019  18:25

Issues With Run-if action in a site workflow

Hello All, I have created a site workflow thats copies the data to FileNet based on some conditions. I am having trouble with Run-if condition state...

• By PSSRK
  • March 26, 2019  11:14

Validation that 2 calculated values are the same

Good afternoon. First time poster (I have searched for similar posts without luck) and self-taught in Nintex - wish me luck. Scenario: I have...

Object reference not set to an instance of an obje...

Hi, I have updated Nintex Form from version 2.3.31 to 2.11.5 directly. Now I am getting an error when opening a registration page with NintexForm, ...

Error on configuring simple workflow action

Hi I am trying to create simple Nintex Workflow 2013 on SharePoint 2013. I have created new workflow and added simple action. When I am trying t...

Nintex forms

I am working on a project and we ran into issue with nintex form being 508 non complaint. Can somone please descirbe me how to fix this issue and mak...

Query XML on repeating section

I've followed Vadims instructions to get a repeating section to show in an email. Now on the second time I've used these instructions, it's gotten we...

• By amydpp
  • March 25, 2019  12:23

Service Calendar Scheduler - Limit Date Picker bas...

I am trying to create a Service Request Scheduler. I would like to Limit the Date Picker based on Service Drop-Down. For example; If I only do O...