Capability Sort By

Query List not populated collection variable

I'm trying to pull a simple text column out of one list, sort it, and use the collection variable to create items in another list. I set up the Quer...

Regular Expressions causing Pauses?

We recently upgraded to Nintex Version 3.3.1.0 in a very large (32 servers) farm. We have been seeing workflows that leverage "Regular Expression" a...

How to find all workflow actions where some workfl...

I try to debug some huge workflow. There is some workflow variable "strWerkplekNummer" which is used in some of the 50 actions. I would like to find ...

Nintex Forms: image control URL based on uploaded ...

Hi there! I am struggling with the image control in Nintex Forms. I have an image control and would like the URL to be the uploaded MySite image of...

unable to delegate workflow task

even after configuring in central administration -> Nintex Administration -> Task settings -> tick allow long term task delegation , ...

Deploy a Workflow via Powershell and add content t...

I am trying to publish/deploy a workflow via Powershell which contains the Action "Request Data". The problem is that those actions dont select the ...

display table on a nintex form

Hello I trying to display a table which is the output of an SQL request control in the form. I am using this blog post 1. I use SQL request to...

Run workflow based on User

No you will not be able to filter run if action based on a people picker field. Use condition action.

Changing a Nintex On Prem form that's already ...

I have Nintex for SharePoint 2013 On Premise. I need to change an existing Nintex form that's already being used in production. Somebody else made it...

Email Notifications Not Sending

We have SharePoint online in our O365 and as of mid April 2019, all of our workflows that send email notifications are no longer triggered except by...

Form Control Rules: Is there a difference in forma...

Hi Folks, I was working an issue thios morning and came across some redundant options on how to set up some controls to be conditionally disabled. A...

Error: "Someone else has the workbook checked...

We have an intermittent error where a workflow attempts to edit an existing Excel workbook using excelservice.asmx OpenWorkbookForEditing. The error ...