Capability Sort By

Can't find workflow in repository

Hi All, I can only see nintex workflow(imported) which is attached to a list, not visible to others who are all site collection administrators, W...

Mobile form Default date to current+2

How do I set the default date on a mobile form to be two days from the current date? I have set the sharepoint column (the connected field) defa...

Edit a custom workflow status

How would one edit a custom workflow status that was added via the Set Workflow Status action ? This article doesn't address it: https://help.ninte...

• By jval604
  • March 29, 2019  15:35

Schedule a site workflow hourly for only certain h...

Greetings, I used to be able to schedule a site workflow to run hourly between 6 AM and 6 PM every day. I am not seeing how to do this anymore. ...

• By WendyS
  • March 29, 2019  11:22

Copy or Create Item in a Variable List Name

I have one large list called "Projects" that has a Status column. When an item's status is changed to "Resolved", the list workflow should wait 2 wee...

Copy three different fields from one list item to ...

Let me first say I am really very new to using Nintex. I am trying to establish a workflow that copies three fields from a new entry in List A to Li...

• By shunn
  • March 29, 2019  09:49

How workflow see the condition [Modified by a spec...

The condition [Modified by a specific person] is very powerful. I need to use it a lot to check-out the document to a user, the moment he " this spec...

Count list items fitting a specific criteria and s...

Hello community, even I am working with NWF for quite a while this is my first public request. Hopefully someone could help. I have a SharePoint...

• By taa
  • March 29, 2019  07:01

How to identify who was the first person to publis...

Open workflow in Edit mode click on the open button from the ribbon click on the + sign (before workflow name ) You will able...

• By Yogesh
  • March 29, 2019  05:42

Unable to download Nintex Forms 2013 version: 2.11...

Hello Team, We couldn't able to find and download the nintex forms 2013 version which was released on 26th March 2019. Could you please the share the...

SharePoint 2010 List to Nintex Form - Field Level ...

Hi, Completely new to SharePoint stuff. I have converted a SharePoint List to a Nintex Form. Can someone help me form a syntax to apply field...

How do count the content within a field / array ?

Hello I am using a repated section with a dropdown field [ItemStatus] "Booked" or "Collected". I also added calculated [total_ItemStatus] value ...

• By bimi82
  • March 28, 2019  09:36