Capability Sort By

Cannot hide a single line text field when another ...

I have a single line of text field that when the form first loads is the only one that shows to the user. When the user starts typing into this singl...

• By bmc
  • June 11, 2019  11:59

Auto-populate Form Field based on multiple other F...

My need is for Nintex form to dynamically populate the correct Coder and Approver based on matching to 3 columns in SharePoint list. Ni...

• By rdpDen
  • June 11, 2019  08:56

Attached Label in Chrome - Keeps Adding Line Break...

Hi, I believe I found a potential bug using Chrome. I'm working with a classic form in SharePoint/Nintex 2019. I have a label with an associated con...

Set a value by Save and Continue button with Javas...

I want to set a value to a control by clicking Save and Continue button with Javascript. However the field of client click isn't appeared for the Sav...

Make calendar entries visible depending on their s...

Hello everybody, I have the following fundamentals: A SharePoint calendar in which I can enter lecture slots. In a second SharePoin...

To display all the nintex schedule workflows detai...

We are looking for powershell script, To display all the nintex workflow schedules in site and list. The report / data should contain Last Run , Ne...

• By Rishi
  • June 11, 2019  05:59

Migration of Nintex for project server 2013 to 201...

Hi, We want to migrate SharePoint 2013 project server to SharePoint 2019. We have workflows in 2013 using nintex for Project server 2013. As i see,...

Access Denied when trying to edit the properties o...

I have a Library which has a Nintex form collect and Validate the properties required. Once a document is uploaded and properties entered, a wo...

Edit external list entry and save as new entry

We are using external lists from a SQL Server database to collect service related data. These data shall be used by SQL Server Reporting service to g...

Variables in Call Web Service

Wondering what I'm doing wrong in this simple Call Web Service soap call. I'm trying to insert a variable that is an xml child node. However, the web...

Maximize All?

Is there a way to Maximize all actions when editing Nintex Workflow for SharePoint? I'm editing a large and complex workflow to check for somet...

• By jeff
  • June 10, 2019  10:44

Nintex Form update Issue

Hi, I am facing a trouble when submitting a registration from public. The issue is like this: I updated Nintex Form (2.3.31 to 2.11.5.0) and Wor...