Capability Sort By

Start Workflow on Person or Group Field Change

I'm using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. I want to start a workflow based on when a 'Person or Group' field is modified. The form will be submitted ...

Append value from (dropdown or calculated value or...

Hello I have a similar request as this post , where I have a repeated section with a dropbox to select from: Recipient or Somebody else. Along s...

• By bimi82
  • April 02, 2019  01:57

Link to Approval Task on Mobile Phone does not ope...

Dear Community, we are struggling with a problem with the link to the approval task in a task notification. We see that user who click the link to t...

• By jelleff
  • April 02, 2019  01:31

License needed for additional SharePoint Server 20...

Hi Guys, As per checking with Nintex license documentation it is stated that Nintex for SharePoint is licensed per SharePoint WFE Server. Cur...

• By argalx
  • April 01, 2019  22:20

There was no endpoint listening at (URL) that coul...

I have set up a worklfow to generate a document. Upon running the workflow I get the error: There was no endpoint listening at https://live.nint...

If statement help

If( Savings Grand Total )lessThan(10000) Can anyone offer me some help with this if statement? If true, I could like to choose "Hi...

• By vdpopp
  • April 01, 2019  14:26

Nintex Forms using Recurrence Event on Calendar li...

Hello, Currenlty on SharePoint 2013, using Nintex Forms Classic and Modern. I cannot seem to get Recurrence working on my Nintex Form. It does n...

How can I pass filter parameter to site workflow w...

Hi, I have site workflow which retrieve the list items based on filter criteria (WaveNo) and I am calling this site workflow using PowerShell (Refer ...

• By kalpesh
  • April 01, 2019  08:20

how to collect sharepoint online column names and ...

I'm trying to collect a list of column names and datatypes to track changes to the sharepoint custom list. does anyone know how to do this? I'm hop...

• By phillk
  • April 01, 2019  07:48

Textbox appearance

Hello, I need to set up Single line Textbox visible only if in another choice list set up specific choice. For imagination - if I choose "payment...

• By kyon84
  • April 01, 2019  06:12

Removing Inherited Permissions Causes Time Out In ...

We have a workflow that runs on new items that initially removes all inherited permissions from the list and then grants extra permissions to the use...

Creating Subtask automatically

Hi Community, We'd like to create a workflow that automatically creates several predefined subtask to a main task when creating a new task. The b...