Capability Sort By

Change the checkbox label when checkbox is checked...

I am new to nintex form.can u help how to change the checkbox label when it is checked(yes/no box).

Calculate Date

Hi everyone i am new to Nintex and i want to know what is the below 2 option means: 1.use date when action is excuted 2.Include time i am c...

Lookup formula to return Email Address from 'P...

Good morning all I am using this formula to display the user name from a Person or Group filed (Assigned to) in a separate list (Digital Services T...

update list if any item is changed into list

I have two list List A is Business Unit with column as Business Unit, Contact(People picker, Multiple),Manager(People picker, Multiple). Another Li...

Toggle display mode

I have a long Nintext form, and I want to be able to toggle a form back and forth between Edit mode and Display mode, and I can't seem to find a way ...

How To Utilize Categories In Exchange Online Creat...

How do you set up categories to be used when creating a calendar item using Exchange Online Create Calendar Item? Also, if we are able to create a ca...

Unique reference created ok, but updates as item m...

Hi, I have followed instructions and a unique reference number is created when a new item is created. However, as the new item moves through my ni...

• By eh74
  • June 28, 2019  03:11

Configuring a button action with Javascript

Hi all, I am quite new to Nintex and have a question regarding a Javascript action that should be executed when a certain button in my Nintex F...

• By awu09
  • June 28, 2019  01:17

nintex 2019 cancel button is unavailable

We are upgrading to sharepoint 2019 and nintex 2019. When we upgraded and use classic mode everything seems to be working but the cancel button is m...

How to run oracle stored procedure

I am trying to run Oracle Stored Procedure and getting error. can anyone help me out on this. please find below screenshot for more information. conn...

• By apatel
  • June 27, 2019  12:27

On change subscription does not work in RegisterAf...

Hi everyone, I have an issue that I really do not understand : In my form, I have a control on which I need to bind an event handler on the chan...

• By allan
  • June 27, 2019  09:39

Nintex Workflow (SP2010) redirecting to new page u...

I am building a Nintex approval workflow within SharePoint 2010. At each stage, approvers are to review a document and either approve or reject...