Capability Sort By

After effects of Stop Inheriting Permissions?

Good afternoon, So about a month ago, one of the workflows stopped working on our site. I have been through countless troubleshooting steps and...

Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes

Hi All, I am getting an issue with Flexi Task.I have selected all must approve for this Flexi Task which is being assigned to a Team. I expected it...

Why is the Replace Function Producing a "+&qu...

When doing a userProfileLookup, it returns the user's phone number as 618XXXXXXX. How is it then, that the function below replaces "618" with "+(08)"...

External List lookup - Scraping Data and returning...

I currently have a form set up where a manager can input their employee ID, it returns a list of their direct reports. The return list has a built...

White Space & Panels

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I have a long form broken down into panels and each panel is either hidden or unhidden depending on the...

• By sp215
  • July 04, 2019  07:32

Refresh of existing form

I have a sharepoint list with 600+ entries, I have now changed the form so that the choice options default to Yes rather than Select, I have publishe...

• By sp215
  • July 04, 2019  07:24

Dynamic dashboard in on-premise sharepoint 2016

I am developing document management system using on-premise sharepoint 2016.I have developed approved,uploaded,rejected lists.I want to develop a das...

• By R_M
  • July 04, 2019  02:00

Issue while restoring Nintex Configuration Databas...

Hi Experts, I am trying to prepare my SP 2013 environment for a SP 2016 migration. I am trying to follow the steps defined in the section " Use an ex...

Report reminder email when due date is <=7 days...

Hello everyone and happy 4 th if you are in the states! Complete workflow newbie in need of some assistance. We have SharePoint 2013 and Ninte...

Email Notifications Not sending

I recently created a number of SharePoint lists with the intenstion of creating Nintex Forms and Workflows, with them. Most of them are simple,...

Print To PDF not working on some forms after Updat...

We just updated Nintex Forms from 2.9.2.0 to 2.11.5.30. After the update some of our forms won't Print To PDF. On some of our forms the feature works...

Link to Document in Nintex Form

I have a form with a lookup to a document library. When a person selects a document to associate to the list item I want to then have a label populat...

• By rogerb
  • July 03, 2019  08:32