Capability Sort By

StartWorkflowOnListItem Web Service Variables with...

Hi, i use Web Service to start Childworkflows like description in this Post . A Childworkflow (not designed from me) got some Starvariables like...

• By mh_swd
  • May 10, 2019  04:58

Sending email with fields which have specific valu...

Hello everybody. I am a beginner in Nintex. We are trying to remove our paper check list by creating a form. I have a list with 31 fields and answers...

Access Nintex Mobile App using Corporate Account

I have Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow 2016 installed with SharePoint 2016. I downloaded Nintex App to my android and tried to setup the authenticat...

Align fields

Hello, I'm working on a Nintex form with a couple of fields. Some of theme are calculated and were added later. Even if 'snap to grid' is checked...

• By panc
  • May 09, 2019  23:41

Trying to migrate a full sub-site with Nintex work...

I just finished a support call with Nintex and they said this particular (granular sub-site to sub-site) export is not supported. I wonder if any o...

Using Querylist for Viewed Entries from a Multi-Li...

I have a multi-lined textbox used to communicate updates to the user. Is there a way to query off all the entries and then send it off in an email ea...

How to remove duplicates on-the-fly from cascading...

First I’d like to say I’ve only been working with NinTex workflows for about two weeks now between my other tasks, I’ve no Java/JavaScript programmin...

• By Adam
  • May 09, 2019  08:46

Copy from Calculated Field to Multi Line Textbox

I've got a calculated field with a value that I'd like to copy to a multi line text field with a button click in the form. I know that I could do it ...

• By rogerb
  • May 09, 2019  05:56

Change the "Save" button behavior

how to change the default behaviour of the "Save" button to "Save & Submit" the form and same time it will act like "Print to PDF" function. ...

• By cabeza
  • May 09, 2019  03:38

Switch Logic with Email Notification

Dear All, I am trying to send customised emails to 2 set of users based on the list value input by users. For example, if the user select Japan in t...

Display multiple selections on nintex Form

I use nintex workflow to copy multiple-selection check box selected value from one list to another (the source list is in the parent site, the destin...

• By lcha
  • May 08, 2019  20:29

Data with escaped double quotes from JSON response...

I'm following the guide here on how to parse JSON response from a REST call to sharepoint: Parsing JSON returned from a REST service in Nintex work...