Capability Sort By

How do you add text (instructions, descriptions) o...

How do you add text (instructions, descriptions) on both classic and responsive Nintex forms?

Can we send multiple mail from Nintex Site workflo...

Hi, I have a large list which contains 30K items. I want to send mail notification to Site Owners. For that I have created site workflow which read...

• By kalpesh
  • April 16, 2019  04:02

Problem with Nintex SPFeatures

I need to install the latest version of Nintex Workflows. But it tells me that the application is already started. I have since uninstalled Nintex wo...

Getting two approvals

There is a leave request form in sharepoint where employees need to apply for a leave through it. Employee's line manager comes up by automatically w...

• By FatmaQ
  • April 16, 2019  01:31

Send emails where users are sorted in a list

Hello I am trying to send notifications using a query list. Query list action item looks in to an SharePoint Approval List, filter a column based o...

Nintex SharePoint 2010 Upload/Add Attachment Contr...

I have a list with a Upload/Attachment contol and I wish to ammend the text 'The maximum file size is 70 MB' to a more meaningfull statment for this ...

• By IainC
  • April 15, 2019  08:40

Date Discrepancy Between SharePoint and Word

I have a SharePoint document library with Nintex workflow, and some of the list fields get embedded into the Word documents. Some of the fields are d...

• By rogerb
  • April 15, 2019  06:57

Permission issue for Flexi Task

Hi all, As part of my workflow, I need anyone in a department to be able to approve, reject etc, however the only notification needs to go to a d...

Change the pause until value if the item date chan...

I have a simple workflow that reads an item property date value, for (example Expiry Date), the worflow will start on creation or editing the item. ...

• By cabeza
  • April 15, 2019  04:31

Query list filter by AssignedTo

I'm trying to create a workflow which should list all open tasks from a person. Somehow I cannot filter by the username. It always shows me an empty...

Check if checkbox is checked in formula in a form ...

We are using SharePoint 2013 with Nintex 2013. I have a form with a panel. Inside the panel I have 2 controls. The target is that if one of these 2 c...

Nintex forms - validation rules and repeating sect...

Hi, I've been working with Nintex Forms (2016, classic forms) and have noticed that the validation rules, applied to any controls in the form, ar...