Capability Sort By

Display field after multiple-choice selected

How can i do a when statement in Nintex form within 2013 SharePoint, if i only want the field "Seedless/Seeded" to appear in all but 3 of 6 total cho...

File number with hyphen

Hello! User must type a file number in our form. File number always starts lwith the year: 2019- What is my best option to have Nintex autom...

Nintex Forms in SharePoint 2019 for a Modern List ...

Hi there, We have enabled nintex forms and workflow on a SharePoint 2019 onpremise environment. When we create/attach a nintex form to a ...

Nintex Workflow - Notification email text wrapping...

Hello everyone, I'm having an odd issue where on one of my workflows, I have a pair of notification emails and both of them are having weird text wr...

Lazy Approval - the unique reference is not showin...

I have a form, but when submitted the user gets an e-mail back, but the unique reference does not show on the subject line of the e-mail. I originall...

PowerPoint corrupting after using 'Create Item...

I have a document library which holds to the Agenda, briefing slides and reports for our monthly Programme Boards. I've added the three used template...

How to send an email about form update after editi...

Hello, I have such a problem. I need an email to be sent after editing the form, indicating that th...

Get Profile Picture from People Picker Into Email

How would you get profile picture in email through workflow. We can get dirrerent properties, but how do we get picture?

Set drop down value based on two check boxes with ...

I'm hoping someone can help me with Javascript syntax. I have a form where I need to set the value of a drop down based on the selection of two check...

Site workflow issue in retrieving user profile for...

Hi, I have a site workflow that queries a list and retrieve the user profile of the users mentioned in that list. Its working for all except only...

• By Gokul
  • May 30, 2019  11:09

Encode special characters?

I am converting a CSV file into a sharepoint list using "Web Request". Unfortunetly, the file contains some special characters such as é, ã, ó, .... ...

Show Panel Only In Edit Mode And Display Mode

Hi All, Does anyone know how to show a panel in both Edit Mode and Display mode (not New Mode)

• By AHaq01
  • May 30, 2019  09:00