Capability Sort By

Hide Repeating Section Rows based on Dropdown Valu...

Hello, I'm wondering if this is even possible. I built a form for customers to request work for their projects. My plan is for each project to hav...

Nintex Forms (O365) - Responsive Design: How to Re...

I have a multitude of calculated fields. I would like to hide each if their respective value is 0 or null/empty. Instead of creating twelve rules for...

• By sgrams
  • July 08, 2019  13:19

Notifications Not Being Sent When Workflow is Star...

I have a workflow that I created to track changes to specific fields in a list(s). I use "hidden" or "old" fields to store the values of the fields b...

Nintex workflow Document Generation - excel spread...

Hi people, I am developing a solution with our on prem sharepoint 2013 and nintex workflow + document generation. I am populating a excel sprea...

is it possible to connect two cascading dropdown l...

Hi all, hope you're doing well. I saw an application made in InfoPath where the creator managed to connect two cascading dropdown to interact t...

error in inserting user to group

I have a list with people picker named as incident Risk incident contact and a group in sharepoint named as Risk contact. So now i want to update t...

Difference between Start Workflow and Schedule sit...

Hi all, i am new to Nintex WF and still exploring my options. Can someone help me to underestand the diffrence between Difference between Start Wor...

Nintex Workflow stopped sending confirmation email...

Nintex workflow failed to send a approval confirmation email to actioner, what could be the error? It has been happening for all the workflows.

workflow canceled by System Account, DB not connec...

Hi all, Lately, whenever someone runs a workflow (eg. travel request, leave request..etc) they get a message saying workflow was canceled by Sy...

• By FatmaQ
  • July 06, 2019  23:56

Validation of control inside repeater on submit ba...

Hi Team, I have 2 panels in the form and based on drop down selection i am showing and hiding the panels. Drpo down values : Host Based ...

SharePoint List to CSV, with Comma’s in field list...

So, I’ve searched and searched for an answer to how to export a list to a CSV file when one of the columns in SharePoint list has comma’s in it, ...

• By drcoz
  • July 06, 2019  05:24

After effects of Stop Inheriting Permissions?

Good afternoon, So about a month ago, one of the workflows stopped working on our site. I have been through countless troubleshooting steps and...