Capability Sort By

Trying to migrate a full sub-site with Nintex work...

I just finished a support call with Nintex and they said this particular (granular sub-site to sub-site) export is not supported. I wonder if any o...

Using Querylist for Viewed Entries from a Multi-Li...

I have a multi-lined textbox used to communicate updates to the user. Is there a way to query off all the entries and then send it off in an email ea...

How to remove duplicates on-the-fly from cascading...

First I’d like to say I’ve only been working with NinTex workflows for about two weeks now between my other tasks, I’ve no Java/JavaScript programmin...

• By Adam
  • May 09, 2019  08:46

Copy from Calculated Field to Multi Line Textbox

I've got a calculated field with a value that I'd like to copy to a multi line text field with a button click in the form. I know that I could do it ...

• By rogerb
  • May 09, 2019  05:56

Change the "Save" button behavior

how to change the default behaviour of the "Save" button to "Save & Submit" the form and same time it will act like "Print to PDF" function. ...

• By cabeza
  • May 09, 2019  03:38

Switch Logic with Email Notification

Dear All, I am trying to send customised emails to 2 set of users based on the list value input by users. For example, if the user select Japan in t...

Display multiple selections on nintex Form

I use nintex workflow to copy multiple-selection check box selected value from one list to another (the source list is in the parent site, the destin...

• By lcha
  • May 08, 2019  20:29

Data with escaped double quotes from JSON response...

I'm following the guide here on how to parse JSON response from a REST call to sharepoint: Parsing JSON returned from a REST service in Nintex work...

Send email to all community list members using wor...

Hi I’m looking for some help im trying to create a workflow that sends an email to our 6000 members on our site, if I just use the group it says ...

Hide buttons based on group membership

New to Nintex, this is my first form. Thanks to this forum's posts and Nintex articles, I've set up the tabs (choice field rendered as buttons), the ...

format the Date and remove the Time within the rep...

Using a Date Only field within the nintex form as a repeated section. Unfortunately, the date date format includes the time 00:00:00 when the data i...

• By bimi82
  • May 08, 2019  08:20

Site Workflow - Execute SQL and Populate List

I am trying to create a site workflow to do the following: 1- delete all records from a list 2- execute a SQL query, to gather all records from ...

• By lambey
  • May 08, 2019  07:43