Capability Sort By

How to hide Nintex form designe rRibbon buttons. L...

I want to hide few ribbon buttons for Particular User Group into Nintex Form Designer (ListFormDesigner.aspx) so that those users cant access those r...

icul

I want to hide few ribbon buttons for Particular User Group into Nintex Form Designer (ListFormDesigner.aspx) so that those users cant access those r...

run if action and save in another list

Hi all, I am trying to create a leave workflow that copies number of days of annual leaves taken to another list (lets call it Leave Balance), it als...

• By FatmaQ
  • May 19, 2019  03:54

PopUp on Submit and Confirmation of Action

I have a form when the client submits a pop up needs to show "You as the Business Line are agreeing to this statement (which will be a long statement...

Help with a Calculated value

Hi, I need to create a calculated value using IF where it involves 2 fields, where when either the outgoing State of the document, or the back St...

• By Rechag
  • May 17, 2019  07:36

hide panel - parseLookup

Hello, i need to hide panel based on choice in list lookup. I want the panel to be visible just for a few(let's say "1" and "2") from many choice...

• By kyon84
  • May 17, 2019  03:44

Workflow Switch action with Yes/No form control

I have a form with yes/no controls that write back to a Sharepoint list. I want to use a Switch action in the associated workflow to run down one pa...

• By Cam
  • May 17, 2019  03:06

Site workflow to loop into all listItems where col...

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex forms/workflow 2013. I created a Nintex site workflow and would like to loop into some specific listitems in ...

for each loop on a large list to move items to an ...

I have a very large list, over 19000 items, and each item has an attachment. I wrote a site workflow that uses the for each loop to find items that ...

My form is not allowing me to input a new entry.

The form does not allow duplicate entries. So, on the form, there is an entry 2018 Milwaukee Digital, now I wanted to create 2019 Milwaukee Digital....

JavaScript to check checkbox(es) on different dro...

I have a drop down field with values A, B, C, D, and E and various check boxes which are yes/no question grouped based on drop down values like 5 que...

Approval and Review State Machine UDA

workflow history workflow setting error message Flexitask Hi, I could really use a little assistance. I download...