Capability Sort By

How to restrict nintex form publishing feature for...

We are developing our forms in SIT using Nintex form but we want to restrict nintex form publishing feature for end users in UAT/Production

• By nryali
  • July 18, 2019  09:09

Workflow does not execute all parallel actions

Dear community, I am quite new to work with Nintex and so is my company. I could not get any support from my company so I try my luck here. ...

Run an SSRS report from Nintex workflow

Hi Nintex community! We have a workflow that we'd like to schedule that will start an SSRS report. Is this possible? Which controls in the wo...

Repeater data is failing after certain rowns based...

Hello, I have a repeater in my form which has only one text filed inside it. It was working all fine in production but one user has made 9 entr...

App Studio not creating Windows Application

I have created a couple of forms and added the XML version of the formt o the Nintex App Studio application, but it is showing that the deployment of...

• By yted
  • July 17, 2019  20:57

"Copy Item" action error in a Calendar l...

Hello All, I have a Calendar list (A). I have used Save list as template to create a second Calendar list - Archive (B), Created a site wor...

• By PSSRK
  • July 17, 2019  14:13

Help with a comment feedback loop

Howdy! I'm trying to design a workflow that would allow an approver to Approve, Decline, and request more information. I'm currently using a State ...

Columns created in the Task List do not Appear

Hi everyone, I need help from you. I'm working with Nintex for SharePoint 365 and I need to create some columns in my Tasks list, since I'm able to u...

How to deploy Nintex Content Type form using Power...

I have designed form for Content Type using Nintex forms and now want to deploy that using powershell. Its possibe to deploy Nintex list form using p...

My Workflow Task modern web part in SharePoint 201...

I think I'm on the 'bleeding edge' and need a pointer or two. I'm working on migrating sites from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 On-Prem, includi...

Working with date and time

Hello everyone, I have a Nintex form with the following fields: In Prior Date & Time Relieved: the first control is the standard d...

Need to Count the Number of Decimal Spaces in the ...

Hello Community, I'm workingwith Nintex workflow for SharePoint and I need to be able to count the number of decimal places in a document's ver...