Capability Sort By

How to notify user's manager if there's a ...

Hi, I have a approver field which auto-populate user's manager from AD. If user's change the approver to someone else, I want their designated manag...

Nintext move attachment to a different library not...

I have used the Webservice for Nintex Workfolow to move the attachment to another library, once completed, the file has successfully moved but workfo...

• By AKay
  • May 07, 2019  21:13

How to format the output from Query List in Email ...

I'm very new to Nintex and the OOTB CAML query. The query list is collecting ID information that have entered in the SP list form as "New" and then i...

Set value of a field in Nintex forms is not workin...

Ultimately what I'm trying to do is populate a Phone Number field from the SharePoint user profile service on New forms. I'm trying to use a Control ...

How is a Lazy Approval indicated in the nintex tab...

I have the need to query a nintex table to determine if a workflow task was responded to via Lazy Approval. I'm wondering if someone could tell me wh...

Repeating Section and Flexi Task Workflow Assignme...

Hi all. I'm running into an issue with repeating sections that I could use, and would greatly appreciate, some assistance The need: There is a ...

Site workflow Inventory - Access issue

Hello All, I have a simple question here.! 1. What are the mimumum permissions required to view the Manage workflow inventory? 2. The user who ...

• By PSSRK
  • May 07, 2019  08:13

Please Help Average Formula Support

Hoping somone can help, I feel like this should be so simple...... I have a column I want to average, there are 3 scores possible in the column: 10...

creating workflow for inventory related operation

Idea: - Wanted to use Nintex to automate operations Context: 1. List of models (model) 2. List of inventory record (Device ID, Status, model -...

Enhanced Rich Text Not Showing For Everyone

If users do not have permissions to add on the site or site collection then those specific users will not see the enhanced rich text box, neither the...

Fn-Trim Error

I have a workflow that should be extracting the data from a variable, but I am getting an error every now and then. Ex: fn-Trim(varDescription). ...

Sub Forms/ Multiple Page Forms

Any update on the functionality said to have been in the works back in 2017 in this post ? I have an eight tab form that runs very slow because th...