Capability Sort By

Display multiple selections on nintex Form

I use nintex workflow to copy multiple-selection check box selected value from one list to another (the source list is in the parent site, the destin...

• By lcha
  • May 08, 2019  20:29

Data with escaped double quotes from JSON response...

I'm following the guide here on how to parse JSON response from a REST call to sharepoint: Parsing JSON returned from a REST service in Nintex work...

Send email to all community list members using wor...

Hi I’m looking for some help im trying to create a workflow that sends an email to our 6000 members on our site, if I just use the group it says ...

Hide buttons based on group membership

New to Nintex, this is my first form. Thanks to this forum's posts and Nintex articles, I've set up the tabs (choice field rendered as buttons), the ...

format the Date and remove the Time within the rep...

Using a Date Only field within the nintex form as a repeated section. Unfortunately, the date date format includes the time 00:00:00 when the data i...

• By bimi82
  • May 08, 2019  08:20

Site Workflow - Execute SQL and Populate List

I am trying to create a site workflow to do the following: 1- delete all records from a list 2- execute a SQL query, to gather all records from ...

• By lambey
  • May 08, 2019  07:43

Unable to use Free Trial for Nintex SharePoint

I want to evaluate Nintex Sharepoint. I have tried multiple times but I'm not receiving any email in any folder inbox/junk etc. Any help in this re...

leave balance

Hi all, I am trying to create a workflow to calculate leave balance left after leave request is approved. I have two froms, one where leave request...

• By FatmaQ
  • May 08, 2019  03:37

Workflow multiple approvers based on list item

Dear all, I am trying to configure a workflow in which multiple approvers are assigned. I developed a form in which multiple questions are mandator...

How to notify user's manager if there's a ...

Hi, I have a approver field which auto-populate user's manager from AD. If user's change the approver to someone else, I want their designated manag...

Nintext move attachment to a different library not...

I have used the Webservice for Nintex Workfolow to move the attachment to another library, once completed, the file has successfully moved but workfo...

• By AKay
  • May 07, 2019  21:13

How to format the output from Query List in Email ...

I'm very new to Nintex and the OOTB CAML query. The query list is collecting ID information that have entered in the SP list form as "New" and then i...