Capability Sort By

Lookup formula for Dynamic label value from Cascad...

I need to populate a calculated value with data associated with a value selected from a cascading drop-down Basically, when I select Business Unit ...

Installing Nintex Workflow Engine

We are in the process of deploying Nintex Workflow in our SharePoint 2016 OnPrem Envirionment. The installation failed due to a reserved field "Deci...

Tools and Best practice on Environment Deployments...

Hi there Experts! May i know your tools and best practice on moving/deploying Nintex Worlfows to other environments eg. Staging to Production. ...

How many environment should we have for Nintex Wor...

Hi there Experts! Do we still need to setup DEV,QA/Staging and Production Environment? Right now we are thinking to only use QA/Staging then Pr...

Nintex Form Issue

I have a problem about Nintex ,can someone help me to solve this issue ,thanks very much! error code below: '', hexadecimal value 0x17, is a...

• By Reo_He
  • June 03, 2019  18:50

How Do I Use For-Each With Regular Number Variable...

I have a workflow with a loop that is working, but the loop takes far too long. I want to instead use a For-Each, but that uses a collection variable...

• By rogerb
  • June 03, 2019  07:23

Print attachments with the PrintToPDF function

Hello, I use the PrintToPDF function to generate a PDF from a Nintex form. I would like to print all attachements of the element to the PDF fil...

• By panc
  • June 03, 2019  07:12

Site workflow to send approvals to each list item ...

I wanted to create a site workflow that is executed once per day that checks to see if any items need to be reviewed based on a date, then emails the...

• By LauraN
  • June 03, 2019  04:02

Under which account is the activity "Action s...

We are using Nintex workflow 2013. There is some workflow I didn't create it, but there is some activity with the name "Action set". Inside this acti...

set external server address for tasks

Hello friends I have a problem! When the Task is sent to the Users email, the link to the server's internal address document !! Extend are also....

filtering a list by date range on a page

is it possible to filter an app part on a page by date range using nintex? i am currently doing something like what is shown here to filter a...

Display field after multiple-choice selected

How can i do a when statement in Nintex form within 2013 SharePoint, if i only want the field "Seedless/Seeded" to appear in all but 3 of 6 total cho...