Capability Sort By

App Studio not creating Windows Application

I have created a couple of forms and added the XML version of the formt o the Nintex App Studio application, but it is showing that the deployment of...

• By yted
  • July 17, 2019  20:57

"Copy Item" action error in a Calendar l...

Hello All, I have a Calendar list (A). I have used Save list as template to create a second Calendar list - Archive (B), Created a site wor...

• By PSSRK
  • July 17, 2019  14:13

Help with a comment feedback loop

Howdy! I'm trying to design a workflow that would allow an approver to Approve, Decline, and request more information. I'm currently using a State ...

Columns created in the Task List do not Appear

Hi everyone, I need help from you. I'm working with Nintex for SharePoint 365 and I need to create some columns in my Tasks list, since I'm able to u...

How to deploy Nintex Content Type form using Power...

I have designed form for Content Type using Nintex forms and now want to deploy that using powershell. Its possibe to deploy Nintex list form using p...

My Workflow Task modern web part in SharePoint 201...

I think I'm on the 'bleeding edge' and need a pointer or two. I'm working on migrating sites from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 On-Prem, includi...

Working with date and time

Hello everyone, I have a Nintex form with the following fields: In Prior Date & Time Relieved: the first control is the standard d...

Need to Count the Number of Decimal Spaces in the ...

Hello Community, I'm workingwith Nintex workflow for SharePoint and I need to be able to count the number of decimal places in a document's ver...

Restrict Task Access To Assignee

My workflow tasks contain links to sensitive documents, so there is a requirement to restrict access to this information - i.e. remove the possibilit...

Underline each controls to separate one to another...

I'm new for nintex form. I tried to build a form using Classic Forms Designer and i need to underlined the columns to separate one to another. How do...

• By Sara_
  • July 16, 2019  12:58

SharePoint 2013 Nintex Workflow for Project server...

I have a SharePoint 2013 PWA with Nintex Workflow for Project server. For one of a project, Demand Management Workflow is throwed error and Submit ...

Calculated fields not working on some forms versio...

Calculated fields with even simple calculations are not functioning in Nintex forms. Strange thing is, they work on some forms on other lists. I ha...