Capability Sort By

Problem with Set Condition control always defaulti...

Hi, I've been working on this form where I want the user to select either a Test or Live enviornment. I added conditions that in order to get to the ...

Populate fields based on Current User

Hi Folks, I have an issue that should be obvious but I do not see this issue handled in another post. I am useing Nintex Fomrs 2016 (on-prem) and...

Removing a no-longer-licensed form from a list

I have a bit of an unusual situation that I hope someone can help with. About 6 months ago, I created a custom form for a list in Sharepoint/N...

Central task location / rollup

We had RedHat demo a BPM software for us which was overall pretty cumbersome and unintuitive. One of the things about it we did love though, was the ...

• By nj
  • June 05, 2019  06:22

Nintex for Office 365: Create SP list Item lending...

Hello, I have created a SharePoint (365) Custom List. Every list item represents a book and its metadata (the columns). Now I would like ...

Project Server Alternative?

Hello my company has been using Nintex for Project Server for 6 years, but we would like to upgrade Project Server 2013 to 2019, so unfortunatl...

Disable Nintex workflows creation

Hi, Is that possible to stop user from creating a new Nintex workflow? We are in process of migration and I want to do the inventory and don't...

Hide a panel if a lookup Dropdown has not been sel...

Hi All I have created a form with a cascading dropdown control I also have 2 panels I would like to hide these panels until a user selects ...

The form is referencing a field that does not exis...

Dear community, I'm currently facing huge problems while trying to transfer a workflow-and-form-solution from our test-stage to our uat-stage. ...

Best practice to modify some attribute value in a ...

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex workflow. In some workflow I do a webrequest which returns a json string. Inside this json string there are a...

Multi line text display not wrapping

Hello, I have a multiline test box to hold comment with append. In this control when we are adding a text then word getting wrapped and showing in ...

• By akumar
  • June 05, 2019  00:14

Copy to SharePoint action failing SharePoint 2010

Hi, So the scenario is that I have a document library A that contains folders and files. When a status is updated to "sold" a nintex workflow will ...

• By at01
  • June 04, 2019  11:59