Capability Sort By

Run JS function (Save Form) when loosing focus (e....

I want my Nintex form to save its content, including attachements, automatically in case the (assigned) user has clicked on one of the embedded WF Ap...

• By Bart
  • May 29, 2019  02:57

Icon/square in Nintex Forms Attachment control

Hello, when I add an attachment control to a form, it looks like this: It is not looking better, if the form is working in "rea...

• By panc
  • May 29, 2019  00:28

Is there After Update event for SQL Request contro...

I'm using SQL Request and want to default to the first item (from the database) in the list. Is there an event the fires when the dropdown list opti...

Create random string (password)

How can I create a random string from a given set of characters to use as a password?

• By jlai
  • May 28, 2019  12:51

How to have independent Save buttons on multiple p...

I am using on premise SharePoint 2013 Nintex 2013. I have a process that needs multiple panels. Each panel is for use by a different functi...

• By Nanehi
  • May 28, 2019  12:41

List value is different than form value

Has anyone seen a situation where the a field in the nintex list display one value, but when you open the list item in the form, it shows another val...

• By wattss
  • May 28, 2019  09:53

Show Control based On Condition in New Mode and Sh...

Hi All, I am new to Nintex Forms and even though I have managed to create rules for certain controls. The latest one has me pulling my hair out...

• By AHaq01
  • May 28, 2019  07:51

Add attachment to list from document library

Hello I have a library that type of documents is ".pdf",after creation of each document, I want to create an item in the list ,and attach document...

Start another workflow after set item permissions ...

We are using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex 2013. I created a simple workflow which starts a second workflow. Before I start the second workflow I set it...

Nintex Workflow Exception - Update Document failed...

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Situation: We are currently trying to update a word document with data from workflow variab...

• By ivi
  • May 27, 2019  11:03

Need help with jQuery to clear section fields if s...

I have three yes/no boxes on my form (Nintex and Sharepoint 2013) that once unchecked it clears the fields in that section so that it does not popu...

Capitalize only first letter of first word in comp...

Hi all, In my workflow I need to capitalize the first letter of only the first word in a string. For example I want to convert "test test stri...

• By yvette
  • May 27, 2019  07:41