Capability Sort By

Start a list workflow from a site workflow (subtop...

Hi, I'd like to create a site workflow that loops through a list for specific conditions. When it finds those conditions, I'd like the site workfl...

Adding a watermark to a document

I have searched the posts for information and they are all old. I have a requirement to add a watermark to a document (doc or pdf) after it is uplo...

Recycle Item Web request failing on file names wit...

Hey everyone, This post is loosely related to this one: Old post My web call was working great throughout our cleanup project, however, we'...

Can DocGen for SharePoint create a Fillable PDF?

Hi, We're trying to automate a solution that uses a Word Template and uses DocGen to take the data from a Nintex form to fill the Word T...

Filtering related predecessors in Task list

Hi all, I have problems in filtering the predecessor lookup field in my task list form. I have added a column called "ECR-ID" to my task ...

Best practice: 7,000 item list lookup

We have multiple fields on a list to populate a charge code scenario below: First the user selects the Department they are ordering from Then...

Nintex workflow wrong approval form

i have customized the nintex form in flexi task and published,but when i clicked the approval link its showing diffrent form with diffrent set of fie...

SOAP: Server Failed to publish (Workflow limitatio...

Hi everyone Due to the size of my workflow I have the following error message: Soap:ServerServer was unable to process request ----> F...

How can I prevent the Nintex form from setting a f...

hi together, I need to embed a Nintex form into a SharePoint page at the bottom with IsDlg=1. When loading the page it automatically scrolls do...

• By Jan999
  • June 13, 2019  02:10

Archive inactive lists and sites

we have more than 200000 lists in different SharePoint sit collection and sites and also we plan the migration to sharepoint online before do migrat...

How to connect to SPO site using Web Request on Ni...

Hi I am looking to show a list column( which is in SPOnline) value in a drop down on a form built on SP on prem 2016 . Did anybody use...

Export and import form?

Is there a way to export a form? I have a list in O365 that is having problems with a workflow. I can create a new list and import the workflow and i...

• By aak1
  • June 12, 2019  10:26