Capability Sort By

Workflow Status View Link

Hello, On all Flexi Task Nintex Forms there is standard approval section with 1) Outcome, Workflow Status, Attachments ect. What is the...

Parse Json and create table format nintex workflow...

Hi , I am getting the below JSON response from the web method action NIntex workflow . Need to parse the JSON and create a table format for the...

picture

Hi. I am trying to create a form where we can upload pictures directly from cell. But if I choose a picture, system requests an URL address. How can ...

• By javirey
  • August 07, 2019  05:55

Capture "Task Completed" after Request R...

I have a Workflow in SharePoint 2013 that uses Request Review and Flexi Task to query groups for replies. My requirement is to capture the name of t...

Missing label text, control menu

Hi, I have a form and one of the labels has lost it's text. The text appears in the design view and when using the for normally, but when I click o...

Modify existing Nintex task forms to reflect these...

Hi everyone, We have Nintex workflows with customized nintex task forms 2010 running in Production. Now we have a requirement to customize the ...

How to add data and create new rows in repeating s...

Hi, I've a list which I'm querying and getting list of users and I've to populate that in a repeating section of another list. Using coll...

Workflow with documents and approvals

Hello, I am quite new to Nintex and trying to build my first workflow. I hope you can help me. My workflow should do the following: -th...

• By ElNinto
  • August 06, 2019  14:18

Conditional workflow notifications to a supervisor...

Hello All, I'm attempting to create a workflow notification on a discussion board, and it has several conditions I want to try and meet. So her...

create a workflow for travel request form

Hello, I have three forms( form A, form B & form C). I need form A and form B to fill form C with there information. How do I create such a wor...

SQL Request Control

I have an SQL request control, configured for multiple selection boxes, when selecting one of the values ​​that it loads, in the sharepoint lis...

Nintex shared task form retrieval

I have a simple workflow for a Purchase Request. The user fills out the form and submits the request. In the workflow, there's a Request Approval a...

• By janzt32
  • August 06, 2019  08:39