Capability Sort By

Migration of Nintex for project server 2013 to 201...

Hi, We want to migrate SharePoint 2013 project server to SharePoint 2019. We have workflows in 2013 using nintex for Project server 2013. As i see,...

Access Denied when trying to edit the properties o...

I have a Library which has a Nintex form collect and Validate the properties required. Once a document is uploaded and properties entered, a wo...

Edit external list entry and save as new entry

We are using external lists from a SQL Server database to collect service related data. These data shall be used by SQL Server Reporting service to g...

Variables in Call Web Service

Wondering what I'm doing wrong in this simple Call Web Service soap call. I'm trying to insert a variable that is an xml child node. However, the web...

Maximize All?

Is there a way to Maximize all actions when editing Nintex Workflow for SharePoint? I'm editing a large and complex workflow to check for somet...

• By jeff
  • June 10, 2019  10:44

Nintex Form update Issue

Hi, I am facing a trouble when submitting a registration from public. The issue is like this: I updated Nintex Form (2.3.31 to 2.11.5.0) and Wor...

How to make the filled value from the sent email a...

Hello, Description of workflow how it works now: And here is my form: And I need after approving th...

Display Managed Metadata field parent of selected ...

Here's the example. A school district has a single system to assign aids to grades at different buildings. You have school A, B, C, D, and E all with...

• By clong
  • June 07, 2019  15:56

Hide 'View Workflow History' and 'Sche...

Hello, it seems, that regular user can see two options (see red box in the attached picture). Is it possible to hide the two entries? Tha...

• By panc
  • June 07, 2019  08:53

Issues with My Workflow Tasks

I have two issues with the My Workflow tasks. First, I have a lot of tasks that are completely blank except for the Workflow name. I don't know how t...

• By nj
  • June 07, 2019  06:20

Site workflow querying multiple lists

This sounds too simple to not be able to but, is there a way to build out a site workflow that queries multiple lists? Looking to build out via actio...

Nintex-workflow with option-field-result

Hi there! via Nintex workflow I send form-content via email. It works in case of textfields good. BUT: How can I send selection of option-fields...