Capability Sort By

fn-is not defined

I have created a form (monthly check) and would like the current date to display as 'MMM'. How do I do this? I have tried multiple options. My dat...

• By Kaz_W
  • August 11, 2019  19:52

run 2 WF on single SharePoint list

Hi all, is it possible to run 2 workflows on the single SharePoint list, the 2 workflows are not related to each other and they doing seperate ta...

Nintex Forms cant find Sharepoint List Item

I could use some help please, I have a customer who have Nintex Forms & Workflow 2013. Everything has been running smoothly for a couple of years...

Get selected values from Nintex List lookup with d...

how to get selected values from Nintex List lookup with display format multi select into multiline textbox

• By sajeeva
  • August 10, 2019  00:12

Nintex Forms - How to display the created and crea...

Hello, How do you display the Created and Created By fields on a nintex form? I've tried putting them into variables. That didn't work. I've trie...

Change in repeting section Currency Symbol $ to €

When I edit the item in the list, the repeated values ​​in section, appear without symbols, but when I click in preview mode $ appears. I need in €....

Single like text validation on Nintex form

I am trying to set a validation on single line text box to accept yes or no only. 1. Should I create a rule on this text box or should it be on...

Resize a Repeating Section After Hiding Panels ins...

Hi Folks, I am building a form with a repeating section that has two panels (aligned vertically). The first panel is visible by default. The second...

Create a personal network drive with workflow

Nintex/SharePoint On prem 2013 We are creating an employee onboarding process. Part of the process is creating a new personal H: Drive on the netwo...

Posting Code and Getting Emoticons

Hi @eharris04 , I wanted to take a momment and make a suggestion. I noticed when using the code window in forum posts, sometimes, character combi...

Replace the first instance using regular expressio...

I am trying to remove the FIRST occurrence of a parenthesis in a string. Here is my input text: Douglas Christopher W) I have some (comments) to a...

Obtain a different required approval Nintex form d...

Hello, I wish I could get a different answer form depending on the content type working. Now Nintex gives me the same form even though I'm in...

• By Yuri-ko
  • August 09, 2019  04:55