Capability Sort By

Workflow in progress - can variable be manually up...

I have a workflow that has progressed to a stage where it is supposed to break out of a loop by way of changing a boolean workflow variable (which no...

State machine is not switching the states

Hi All, I have a very simple workflow which has the state machine. It has 2 states Verification and resubmit. Initially it will go to verificatio...

REST API Recycle Bin DeleteAll Issues

Not sure is anyone can help me, but litle confused as why this does not work as documented by Microsoft. Microsoft API https://docs.micros...

• By iceman
  • August 23, 2019  09:13

Build String Hyperlink Doesn't Include Spaces

Hello! I'm having an issue where I used Build String to create a hyperlink to the current item ID in my workflow. I have my result stored in a variab...

Problem workflow " Copy to SharePoint"

Hello, I am currently trying to solve the following task: If someone in a library (1) uploads a file, it should also appear in another ...

• By Maxi
  • August 23, 2019  02:26

SPServices GetListItems query Multiple Columns

Hi All, Tried to find this issue in other post but I have not been able to get anything. I am trying to use SPservices jquery script lookup val...

• By coolpb
  • August 22, 2019  22:35

Set default value of List Lookup control using Que...

I'm new to Nintex, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help. I'm sure I'm not trying to doing anything that hasn't been done before. Issue: ...

• By ktower
  • August 22, 2019  14:20
Rank

OUTDATED: Nintex Workflow 2019 - Product Update Pr...

This blog post has been heavily leveraged but unfortunately is outdated. Please refer to the following Knowledge Base article for further guidance:...

• By butlerj
  • August 22, 2019  10:38

Mandatory Field Based On Choice (Drop Down)

Hi, Is it possible to apply Mandatory Ruling to multiple fields dependant on the a choice. I have the formula which has worked for a single fie...

• By CInett
  • August 22, 2019  08:26

Unable to Publish Nintex Form after Db move

Hi, I have recently moved a Nintex Content Db from staging to Production and after installing nintex and completing the cofiguration, when i try to...

Javascript for current Military Time with Rich Tex...

I am looking to insert the current military time using javascript that is called from a rich text control in a repeating section. I have gotten this ...

Nintex Forms 2013 - moving panels in responsive fo...

Hello, I'm struggling with moving (drag'n'drop) panels in a big responsive form to another location in the form. With any other control type I'm ab...