Capability Sort By

Need a Yes/No Checkbox to be required based off co...

I created an onboarding form in Nintex which I need to have a checkbox (outlined in the below) be required when the user changes the form status fro...

Create Item Action does not fill Metadata

I created a Workflow on a SharePoint list which creates a new Document in an other Library. Based on List-Item Metadata the fields on new created doc...

• By Gregory
  • August 28, 2019  04:42

Out Off Memory Nintex workflow publish error

Hi every One, I'm begnner with Nintex Workflow, I'm creating my Workflow and this one work fine, when I've done some modification and went to...

Flexitask Escalation depends on answer

Hi folks, i have the problem that i want to create a flexi task, where diffrent users need to approve a document. And after 5 days should every us...

• By Mav_44
  • August 28, 2019  00:32

Create ics and send as an email attachment

So I have (tried) to create a workflow that will create an ics. file and send that as an email attachement... I get an error that says 'Failed to que...

Unable to add hyperlink to Rich Text control on Fo...

I'm trying to insert a link into a Rich Text control on a Nintex Form. The button that should allow me to insert a link (shown below) is non-function...

• By rota88
  • August 27, 2019  15:03

how to end a running workflow without the element ...

The Problem: I have some Test Workflows running which should be ended (manually) by now. The element created by the workflow was deleted so I get the...

Change Lazy Approval Token

Is there a configuration setting to change the Lazy Approval Token in the email subject from alpha characters to numbers only? I encountered a situa...

• By RT
  • August 26, 2019  15:40

Launch A Form From A Workflow

Hi there I would like a list workflow to launch a list form (form of a different content type), is this possible? Ideally, I'd like to be able to p...

main list to copy info in certain conditions are m...

list workflow I have two list workflows and a site workflow. the two list workflows are the same. I also have a site workflow. site w...

Update Form When Task is Delegated

I have a form with several actions that create task when the form is filled out. The inital assignee displays in the form, but if that task gets dele...

• By rogerb
  • August 26, 2019  05:33

Validation for single line of text field, must sta...

I have a single line of text field in a Nintex Form for an Employee Number I would like to add a validation to this field for the following: 1. M...