Capability Sort By

Resubmission of document following review rejectio...

I'm in the middle of creating a document review & approval workflow and I'm looking for some help. An overview of the workflow is as follow...

Workflow ends withou an error

My Workflow sometimes ends without an error. Looks as followed: I work with onprem SharePoint 2016. More informations: The workflows ...

List view connected to document library on task fo...

This is related to a solution on Nintex for SharePoint 2013. It is a main form on a list and the workflow has two approvals each with a Nintex ...

Write SPO list item data into PDF (item attachment...

Hello, We are currently investigating to which extent Nintex doc gen is capable of replicating functionality that is provided by Muhimbi.... we ha...

SQL Request - Copy Multiple Row Values to Multi-Li...

I would like to copy the Address values to a multi-line text field. At the moment it's only returning the value from the first row. There's a s...

Date calculations incorrect on 1st selection, but ...

Nintex Forms 2016 for SharePoint I have a form where the user selects a Location from a dropdown list, and then they are presented with the res...

• By lpetre
  • July 08, 2019  13:58

Hide Repeating Section Rows based on Dropdown Valu...

Hello, I'm wondering if this is even possible. I built a form for customers to request work for their projects. My plan is for each project to hav...

Nintex Forms (O365) - Responsive Design: How to Re...

I have a multitude of calculated fields. I would like to hide each if their respective value is 0 or null/empty. Instead of creating twelve rules for...

• By sgrams
  • July 08, 2019  13:19

Notifications Not Being Sent When Workflow is Star...

I have a workflow that I created to track changes to specific fields in a list(s). I use "hidden" or "old" fields to store the values of the fields b...

Nintex workflow Document Generation - excel spread...

Hi people, I am developing a solution with our on prem sharepoint 2013 and nintex workflow + document generation. I am populating a excel sprea...

is it possible to connect two cascading dropdown l...

Hi all, hope you're doing well. I saw an application made in InfoPath where the creator managed to connect two cascading dropdown to interact t...

error in inserting user to group

I have a list with people picker named as incident Risk incident contact and a group in sharepoint named as Risk contact. So now i want to update t...