Capability Sort By

workflow on a linked database list

hi all, I have an access database which refreshes daily. My goal is to run a task on each item, after the sharepoint list has updated with the ...

How to use a Development and Production Database w...

We have a development SharePoint 2016 onprem environment that points to a development SQL Server database server. When we move our code to Production...

Set Field not showing appropriate fields

I have a SharePoint form library created with Microsoft InfoPath 2013 that's been published to my SharePoint site. We've manually worked with the fo...

Nintex Forms multiselect field not saving data add...

Hello! I have a classic form with a multiselect field. In some cases, i need to select an option with JavaScript. The option in the second bo...

Send all items of a list via email?

Hi all, I am using sharepoint 2013 with nintex and I want to send all items of a list in a single message. Is that possible? It also would be g...

Hide Nintex Workflow 2013 from user menu in ShareP...

Hide Nintex Workflow 2013 from user menu in SharePoint 2013, please help

Restart rejected approval workflow where it left o...

I need to route a capital funding request spreadsheet stored in a SharePoint 2013 library as follows: 1-Manager form validation If approve, con...

Outsourcing texts (email texts, approval texts, et...

Hi all, I want to outsource most of the texts I have in my workflow and therefor build a table containing all texts. These texts consist of fix...

• By mai-kel
  • November 11, 2019  06:20

Upgrade Nintex Form and WF

Hi everyone, We have some issues with opening Nintex form on our UAT environment and we think this might be because of the different version. Whe...

Use Nintex workflow webservice As Backend For Angu...

My target build web application using AngularJs but i need to use nintex workflow as backend to build process Is it possibal to use Nintex process ...

Merge 2 collections of data into a single collecti...

I have two collections of data that I get from a query list action. The first is a list of names: Collection 1 person1 person2 person3 ...

• By jraffe
  • November 08, 2019  11:04

Is there a way to have a single user override all ...

I have a rule where users cannot select the current month, only previous months. Is there a rule where I can have a single user "John" to be able t...