Capability Sort By

get the list lookup value to textbox using java sc...

I have requested to develope a nintex form should get data from the mega list for "mega projects" and based on each project I should be able to sel...

• By ERefat
  • September 19, 2019  02:34

Assistance Needed: Disable Delete option from the ...

Hi , I am trying to disable or remove the delete option from item menu from the nitex form lists. Please refer the below screenshot Pl...

Lookup/ParseLookup in new responsive designer

Hi, I am using New Responsive Designer, I want to populate a drop down list from another list. I was able to did this in normal designer (with ...

• By AhmedK
  • September 18, 2019  22:45

Assistance Needed: Disable the edit on Field or Fo...

Hi, I wondering if you have any suggestion on how to disable a field or form during edit when a selected date is less than 24 hours of the cur...

• By Ryuojiin
  • September 18, 2019  20:09

Task in Workflow using data from old rejected subm...

So a request will come in, and the gatekeeper will reject it or approve it. If rejected, the requester will correct and then re-submit. However, the ...

• By SBNintex
  • September 18, 2019  16:32

Re-publish re-usable workflow template grammatical...

We leverage indentical, re-usable workflow templates across multiple sites. Is there a way to re-publish these templates by using a site workflow? ...

• By khawkins
  • September 18, 2019  09:03

What happens when my on-premise subscription licen...

I read this article . I think this is outdated or wrong information in the article. I have expired subscriptoin license on DEV env and I...

• By Raf
  • September 18, 2019  04:35

Version Update - New NWadmin PDF?

Have updated and see changes in NWAdmin but cannot find documentation for it.

• By asfinag
  • September 18, 2019  01:23

Changing CSS using Javascript

Hello, I'm trying to change a CSS of a textbox using Javascript on button click. I was able to get this post working from @cju howeve...

• By Will_Iam
  • September 17, 2019  10:52

Nintex form lookup to return multiple against mult...

Hi forum users! I am looking for some guidance to help me configure a Nintex form. Here is my scenario: - I have a choice column named Co...

• By thesturl
  • September 17, 2019  06:32

Workflow Task Forms based on Content Type

I have a list that has several different content types. The list has a main workflow that uses a number of flexi tasks to assign reviews at differen...

• By frnpit
  • September 17, 2019  06:00

#Value! returned when using lookup connected to Sh...

Hello, I am attempting to create a form that when being filled out, displays images from a SharePoint Library, when the corresponding option fr...

• By MattD
  • September 16, 2019  11:26