Capability Sort By

SharePoint 2013 Nintex Workflow for Project server...

I have a SharePoint 2013 PWA with Nintex Workflow for Project server. For one of a project, Demand Management Workflow is throwed error and Submit ...

Calculated fields not working on some forms versio...

Calculated fields with even simple calculations are not functioning in Nintex forms. Strange thing is, they work on some forms on other lists. I ha...

Send reminders in different time intervals 24 mon...

i want to send reminders in different dates, first 24 months , then 12 month, then 6 month, 2,3, 1. This a a system for long term lease agreement , t...

Simple condition not working correctly

Hello, I have this rule with a simple condition : But it is not working. When I edit an item which I am the creator, this field is not hidd...

Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task using Nintex Fo...

i have created a workflow with flexi tasks , and i have customized the task form in flexi task with nintex and published the workflow.but...

Paused workflow retains/sends original email in sp...

Hi: I have a library with a 45, 30 and 15 day countdown (with email reminders) to a "review due date" workflow. I made changes to same workflow and...

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the ...

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help I have a request to set a status based on 3 calculated value...

• By ERefat
  • July 16, 2019  02:47

Need to Create TaskHistory in Gridview

Hi Team, I need to create Task history in Gridview like below attachement

Edit workflow link missing - unable to edit workfl...

Hi, why on this particular workflow is the 'export workflow', 'edit workflow' and 'view history' links not available? I need to edit this one but f...

Issues editing a form where Person or group field ...

Hi all, We’ve recently run into an issue where the form will fail to open in edit mode if a user leaves and they had their name entered within a pe...

• By toms
  • July 15, 2019  20:18

Nintex Forms rules not working

Some of my rules on my form in Nintex Forms for Office 365 are suddenly no longer working. The rules are simple and do this- When Is New Mo...

include an 'Other' branch to capture outco...

How does this option actually work in a flex task? Include an 'Other' branch to capture outcomes not listed in the Outcomes section ...