Capability Sort By

Workflow where word document is sent that only com...

Hello. I'm trying to create a nintex workflow on a sharepoint document library that sends a word document to a "reviewer". The reviewer should not be...

• By Fatyha
  • July 22, 2019  11:56

Terminate Workflow when List and Items no more exi...

Hi guys, I've been reading quite a long time about terminating list items which don't exist. I've found a solution which says to remove some qu...

Alignment When Entering in People Picker - Does No...

Hi All, I have any issue where I enter in a name into the people picker and the name will be aligned to the right when typing the name in the ...

Workflow paused for 40 days

Hi everyone I have a workflow which has a pause (Wait for attachment ), the issue i have is sometimes when the users upload the attcahment it wil...

Legacy people picker control not validating

Hi Everyone, we have a requirement where we have to use the legacy PP control and it will be required based on a checkbox, is there anyway i can...

Unchecked Checkbox (Yes/No) with Choice

Hi everybody, I'm trying to unmark the checkbox when I change the choice using the following function: function vChanged(){ NWF$('input[ty...

• By Henri1
  • July 19, 2019  20:06

JS to clear field based on lookup selector value (...

I am trying to find code to clear a field in a Nintex Form when a specific value is selected in a separate lookup selector. I found some inform...

Rank

Remove Permissions From Different Lists

SharePoint Version - 2013 Nintex Workflows - 2013 I've 200+ lists where inheritance is broken and 2 users have been granted permission (diffe...

Workflow form variable being passed as empty to wo...

I've been designing a workflow that can take a parameter on load. Just recently, I've encountered an issue where the form variable gets set, but is n...

Large Nintex Workflows export/import cause blank w...

Just thought I would post this in case someone runs into this same issue. It's pretty specific. We use a 3rd party software for translations ca...

How to restrict nintex form publishing feature for...

We are developing our forms in SIT using Nintex form but we want to restrict nintex form publishing feature for end users in UAT/Production

• By nryali
  • July 18, 2019  09:09

Workflow does not execute all parallel actions

Dear community, I am quite new to work with Nintex and so is my company. I could not get any support from my company so I try my luck here. ...