Capability Sort By

Print To PDF not working on some forms after Updat...

We just updated Nintex Forms from 2.9.2.0 to 2.11.5.30. After the update some of our forms won't Print To PDF. On some of our forms the feature works...

Link to Document in Nintex Form

I have a form with a lookup to a document library. When a person selects a document to associate to the list item I want to then have a label populat...

• By rogerb
  • July 03, 2019  08:32

Get all list item ids created by same person into ...

I have a button on my form, which copies fields from previous list item created by same person. Right now I have to specify the ID of the list item, ...

Send only changed values by e-mail

Hello, I like to create a Workflow where I can only send (or highlight) changes of single values in a Mail. Background of the request: I created ...

Show/Hide a Panel in Responsive Form Designer

I am using Nintex Responsive Form Builder. I have a Panel that I want to keep hidden until the values of two fields called Sent to IT and Sent to ...

Solution Deployment Error

This is the first time I have run across this issue, and my searches have not turned up any possible solutions. Environment: SharePoint 20...

• By jwstl
  • July 02, 2019  13:16

Calculate Date Action in Nintext for SharePoint 20...

I have a customer that wants to calculate specific dates ever year for reviewing items in a list (uses flex task too). So an item that's been rev...

Get data out of Nested Repeating Section and HTML

I can get data out of a one repeating section, create items in another list, and update multiline field with a nice HTML table. But, i am not able to...

Query List, add values

I created an attendance tracking workflow that issues numerical "points" for each missed day and then emails the user letting them know they were iss...

Nintex App Studio - Windows App

I have created a couple of forms and trying to put them into Nintex App Studio. When I save and build it builds the Android App, doesn't on the Apple...

• By yted
  • July 01, 2019  22:54

Sending email notification after passing due date ...

Hi all, I need to create a workflow to send notification to creator based on below scenarios: 1. If a task passed task due date by 30 days send a...

Add numbers in multiple comma delimited items

I have a SharePoint List with a single line of text column that contains an array of comma delimited numbers and I need to add all of the numbers bas...