Capability Sort By

List Column mapping from Nintex to SP2013

Looking for some HELP! I want to be able to collect up to 10 x metrics on a Nintex Form in the appearance of a table, that maps the data co...

Nintex Workflow (SharePoint 2019) is stopping in r...

Hi, I have migrated SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2019 environment and i have some configured Nintex list workflows in my environment. Pr...

How Do I Incorporate JavaScript in the "If&qu...

I have a JS in a calculated value that I would like to populate a date field. function setTextBoxDueDate(value) { NWF$('#'+ DueDate).val(value)...

Sharepoint 2013 - Nintext WF - Docogen

Docogen is intermittent, and most of the times it will NOT work. WF will error out with the below error after couple of 'failed to run ' attempts. ...

• By i_tapps
  • November 27, 2019  15:15

Person or Group Field Won't Populate in Workfl...

I have a workflow that I'm trying to get a person or group field to populate with a SharePoint group depending on what team is selected from the form...

• By rogerb
  • November 27, 2019  05:26

SharePoint 2019 Nintex Forms display in Classic pa...

Hi all! Our SharePoint Farm is Server 2019 on premises. All CU's have been applied through November. We have Nintex Forms/Workflow 2019 bits ...

• By billr
  • November 26, 2019  15:11

Workflows can use app permissions with create item...

Hello, We have a need to create an item in a site where the user will not have permissions. Will the "workflow can use app permissions" feature fi...

Approval Process - End other parallel Flexi Tasks,...

I have an approval workflow that contains a set of parallel Flexi tasks that runs 4 separate Review & approval processes in tandem. Each separate...

Switch not recognizing number value

I have a workflow with a switch with 10 branches. I'm trying to match the Shipping Point Name in List "Shipping Point" to Shipping Point selected in...

How to get * on a comments section label in Nintex...

I Have a Nintex Flexi Task which has approve and Reject options and I am using Nintex Forms , I want the * symbol next to the comments label as i hav...

• By Sachzz
  • November 26, 2019  06:48

Start workflow action: how to collect parent workf...

Hi All, Please I need to know what type of actions/logic are/is to be used (other than Store/Retrieve data actions since only 1 variable is to ...

• By selhage
  • November 26, 2019  03:01

Calculated value columns

Hi everyone I have created a column as number which is a calculated value based on another number column divided by a constant value. My exampl...