Capability Sort By

Emailadress stored in variable causes error

Heyho I have a multi-line textfield with email adresses. Format: email@adress1.eg.ch;email@adress2.eg.ch With regular expression i store them...

Nintex Form Multiline Text Ribbon

Hi, Currently I using the on-premise Nintex form 2019 integrate with SharePoint, is it possible to change the ribbon of the multiline text to a...

CSS not working

Why my css is not applied to the nintex form when opened in IE but whereas it is applied to it when opened in chrome?.Can anyone help me with this is...

How to include CC to task assingee's manager

I have a workflow which creates an individual review and acknowledgement task for each member of a security group. All inidividual tasks must be com...

Error in task. The added or subtracted value resul...

Hello, We're getting this error at the point where a flex task is assigned: Error in task. The added or subtracted value results in an un-repres...

Help with IF Statement for Checkbox / Calculate Va...

Hey everyone. I am new to Nintex / Sharepoint design and am trying to create an IF statement for some checkboxes mapping to a calculated field but am...

Timestamp Functionality

I have a simple form. There is a drop down that contains 2 values - New (default) and Assigned. I have a workflow that records when the value is chan...

Update Column in Document Library based on folder ...

We want to create a workflow changing the column "project ID" in a document library; based on the foldername. So it will enable us to have the corre...

• By Tim_nl
  • July 11, 2019  05:34

Build Help Desk system via Nintex Forms and Workfl...

I'm curious. Has anyone out there built out a Help Desk management system with Nintex forms and Workflow? I'm not all that satisfied with our curre...

Nintex Mobile not showing any tasks (although it s...

Whenver i create a task on the web it displays just fine any type of tasks Request Data Request Review Flexi Task but on mobile it says its ...

• By smj
  • July 11, 2019  03:21

Nintex version upgrade from 3.0.2.1 to 3.4.1.0 for...

i am using sharepoint 2013. i am using nintex with version: 3.0.2.1. i have been asked to upgrade to latest version : 3.4.1.0. 1. can you please te...

how to check if i am using English/International v...

how to check if i am using English/International version of nintex in sharepoint 2013