Capability Sort By

Set Date Field to Date when Form is Submitted

I feel like this should be so easy!! I must be missing something... I have a "Date of Report" field on my Nintex Form. I want that field to aut...

Calculated Value

Hi, I am new to Nintex and I have searched this forum but seem to be missing how to do something I would think is very simple. Scenari...

• By dfox
  • August 15, 2019  12:22

Approval History when Migrating to O365

How can I preserve Nintex workflow approval history when migrating local sharepoint nintex workflows to SharePoint Online in Office 365. It is impo...

Nintex Workflow Versions

We are getting ready to upgrade Sharepoint to 2019. I have exported/imported the workflows from out 2013 site. Then we had to delete the list and rec...

• By tast
  • August 15, 2019  08:37

Sharepoint Approval Workflow - Assigned to and del...

I'm creating a SharePoint approval workflow and I want to create a variable called "AssignedTo" which will be able to show other users who is the nex...

• By johns
  • August 15, 2019  08:36

How have you handled large Sql queries

I have a sql control that is performing a query against a list of about 28,000 possible entries. Essentially it is a list of names inside our databa...

Losing horizontal and vertical scroll bar when app...

Hi everyone, i am exeprincing very weird issue today, i have lost the scroll bar when i go to manage nintex WF and form, after spending hours i fin...

Site workflow schedule - Workdays only throwing er...

Trying to schedule a site workflow using the Workdays Only option. With this option checked, the scheduled workflow runs if the Schedule End is set a...

Can You Cancel a Pending Workflow Task?

Hi Folks, I have a number of forms that have a cancellation panel on them where a person can cancel the request. Up to now, I have accomplished thi...

Instructions for Nintex Sign On-Prem

I've started a 30 day trial for Nintex Sign for On-Prem and for the life of me, I cannot find any instructions on how to get it setup. Is there an i...

Issue Updating Form Controls with JavaScript

Hi Folks, I have JS code that should change some control values when a user wanted to cancel the supply request. User should put in some comments a...

Do Calculation on Modified plus 1 year

I'm doing a Nintex Workflow on a SharePoint Document library where I would like an email to be triggered on modified plus 1 year. I'm not 100% ...