Capability Sort By

Assign flexi task to a variable that was filled fr...

Hi folks, I am working for one year now with Nintex 2016 (on premise) and stopped in a problem with a flexi task. I have a main workflow that c...

Radio buttons changing colour

Hi I have 3 radio buttons that I want to change colour when you click on them. I would like the red to change to red, amber to amber and gree...

• By squizta
  • August 01, 2019  21:04

How to Request Attachment via Nintex Workflow (Sha...

I created a Nintex document that allows an initiator to request a report from an individual. However, when testing, I receive an error message when a...

Making document drafts only available to approvers...

Hi! I'm trying to create a review/approval workflow for a document library. Each document has a unique set of approvers that are inputted during ch...

• By Fatyha
  • August 01, 2019  12:47

Invalidate special character " or quote chara...

I am attempting to add a rule to a form that carries out the following logic: contains({Self}, """) which would invalidate a field if the user ente...

• By jraffe
  • August 01, 2019  12:08

Reuseable Workflow Template - How to Associate wit...

Hello Community! I am working in SharePoint 2013 with Nintex workflows. From a sub-site I have saved four workflows as "Workflow Templates". Now I...

Pause For using business hours not working properl...

I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex 2013. I want to send an email reminder every 2 “business hours.” It is not working properly. Below i...

• By Nanehi
  • August 01, 2019  10:47

Nintex form rule - date must be equal or greater t...

I currently have 2 fields that ask for Estimated Resolution Date (date only) and Promised Follow-up date (date only) set in my list. I tried this f...

How to get attachment URL to base64?

I have had Vadim's custom action since past two years, and it has worked before but now i cannot get it to work now. Also @vadim_tabakman 's blog...

server error in '/' application a potentia...

I created a form with Nintex 2013, when submit the form, it got " server error in '/' application a potential dangerous request A potentially dangero...

Get the form data from a non-connected control of ...

We are using Nintex for sharepoint version 12, and we counldn't get the form data saved to the nintex form without connecting a column to list. Is th...

• By Sowmiya
  • August 01, 2019  06:30

Delaying on Query the User Profile in Nintex Form

We have a Nintex Form which will populate the current user information (sush as Name, Position, Department, ID and Company etc.) once the form is loa...

• By Pyae
  • August 01, 2019  04:46