Capability Sort By

Content Migration SharePoint 2010 -> 2019 - Nin...

Hello! We are preparing for a content migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019. The plan is to build a parallel SharePoint 2019 farm under ...

• By IWei
  • October 15, 2019  04:06

Removing Item From SharePoint

Hello, I have a form that sends off an e-mail and gives the user the option to Approve Or Reject the form. I just want to know if there is the fun...

Create and Update Item in Same Document Library

Hi all, I want to create folder inside document library. But I still have concerns about create item and update item in same workflow. This is my ...

Javascript not running on Microsoft Edge

Hi, I have the below custom Javascript code which sets a fields value in my Nintex form. This works fine with Internet Explorer 11, but it doe...

• By KennyJ
  • October 14, 2019  11:24

involve attachments in different approval layers

Dear Team, I need a help in figuring out the logic for my approval process. To be clear, I have a requirement for an approval process which has 3 l...

• By ramsam
  • October 14, 2019  11:14

Total decimal between date ranges excluding known ...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on creating a Nintex workflow that will achieve the below goal of giving me a total nu...

• By tracy
  • October 14, 2019  09:54

I have a SharePoint list that I would like to popu...

I have bulit a Content Type with a Document Template & have added quick parts from the Content type to the document. I have 2 Libraries, 1 Doc l...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Compare Field value ...

Hi, i want to compare Filed value with Previous value. I have a One Number Column ABC in List, want to compare the Previous value, So i have c...

How to use Type 2 Dimensions as list lookups (from...

Hi, I have a situation where an orders-related list needs to lookup prices from another list, where the prices have a "Valid from" and "Valid t...

Control to auto-increment a value in Nintex Forms

Is there a way of creating a button control or some different control in Nintex Forms, which can increment a variable, say var1, every time I click o...

TerminateWorkflowByNameForListItem in a loop stopp...

Due to wrong defined Workflows, at my customers site, they have a lot of Workflows which are in Workflowstatus 'In Progress' and did not complete. ...

• By Levy
  • October 11, 2019  03:20

kindly provide a formula using lookup retrieving f...

I am having an error retrieving an information from another site using the LOOKUP in the form, can anyone advise me please. I tried this is the site...