Capability Sort By

Mandatory Field Based On Choice (Drop Down)

Hi, Is it possible to apply Mandatory Ruling to multiple fields dependant on the a choice. I have the formula which has worked for a single fie...

• By CInett
  • August 22, 2019  08:26

Unable to Publish Nintex Form after Db move

Hi, I have recently moved a Nintex Content Db from staging to Production and after installing nintex and completing the cofiguration, when i try to...

Javascript for current Military Time with Rich Tex...

I am looking to insert the current military time using javascript that is called from a rich text control in a repeating section. I have gotten this ...

Nintex Forms 2013 - moving panels in responsive fo...

Hello, I'm struggling with moving (drag'n'drop) panels in a big responsive form to another location in the form. With any other control type I'm ab...

Condition to Run When Item Changes

Hello! I have a few workflows that I'm working on that require some checks that I am not sure of how to accomplish in one workflow. When a task is ...

Check Multiple Statuses for Form Closure

I have a form with multiple actions that a person can select and assign to users. When actions are assigned, it kicks off a workflow for each individ...

• By rogerb
  • August 22, 2019  06:37

How to copy attachments from a library to a list w...

I have seen many posts that talk about using the AddAttachment method to take attachments from a library and put them into the list through the Call ...

Call external web api with access key - Cannot con...

Hello, I am trying to call the API: https://free.currconv.com/api/v7/convert?q=EUR_CHF&compact=ultra&date=2019-01-26&apiKey=104...

• By Roro
  • August 22, 2019  04:36

approval workflow for newly added approvers

I have a list form with approvers named at the bottom, when the form is saved the 'request approval' workflow goes out and works perfectly. How...

Update sharepoint calendar item when separate list...

I have a list 'assess form' based on the information in that I have a super simple workflow to create a sharepoint calendar event. How do I modify ...

Copy Item to another list triggers workflow on tha...

Hello, I have a workflow, which is started on new item and edit item. At the end of that workflow I copy the current item to another list (ar...

• By ElNinto
  • August 22, 2019  00:06

Copy Item to Multiple SharePoint Site based on loc...

Hi all, I have some questions about copying item to multiple SharePoint Site automatically based on local variable. So here is the example I ha...