Capability Sort By

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the ...

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help I have a request to set a status based on 3 calculated value...

• By ERefat
  • July 16, 2019  02:47

Need to Create TaskHistory in Gridview

Hi Team, I need to create Task history in Gridview like below attachement

Edit workflow link missing - unable to edit workfl...

Hi, why on this particular workflow is the 'export workflow', 'edit workflow' and 'view history' links not available? I need to edit this one but f...

Issues editing a form where Person or group field ...

Hi all, We’ve recently run into an issue where the form will fail to open in edit mode if a user leaves and they had their name entered within a pe...

• By toms
  • July 15, 2019  20:18

Nintex Forms rules not working

Some of my rules on my form in Nintex Forms for Office 365 are suddenly no longer working. The rules are simple and do this- When Is New Mo...

include an 'Other' branch to capture outco...

How does this option actually work in a flex task? Include an 'Other' branch to capture outcomes not listed in the Outcomes section ...

Nintex Forms trial license key issue

We have Nintex Workflow v4.1.0.0 for SharePoint 2016 on premise. Today, I downloaded and imported a trial key for Nintex Forms v4.1.0.0. When I g...

View list lookup threshold and Nintex workflow col...

SharePoint has a "List View Lookup Threshold" that for SP 2013 and above can be set to 12 (old value was 8). Nintex creates a column for every work...

Issue: Button control on the Nintex forms doesn...

There is custom branding solution applied to our SharePoint 2013 on-prem site. When I create a Nintex form, the button controls in Nintex doesn't vis...

Can I start an unpublished workflow?

I am building a Nintex workflow for a SharePoint 2013 list. I am making continuous changes, and I quickly run up the number of versions. Is there a w...

"String format" formula to display '...

Hello I'm using the "string format" function in Nintex Forms in order to format a single line textbox as a currency field. The formula I'm usin...

• By marcol
  • July 15, 2019  01:38

Create a "Link to a Document" in a libra...

I am trying to create a document with Content Type "Link to a Document" in a Document library (more exactly: in a document set). I using the Action "...

• By futsch
  • July 15, 2019  01:23