Capability Sort By

Account Creation

Hi All, We have SharePoint 2013 and Nintex. How to create Nintex Account ? What are the details required for account creation ?

Calculated Value control sees number columns as st...

We recently hosted an entrepreneur contest internally on a SharePoint 2019 on-prem team site. Entries were voted on by everyone at the company. The ...

Control options

How to add repeating table? Found the repeating sections, but would like to add a table. How to add drop down menu choices for response, ie: dro...

Purge/Terminate workflow data

OK well I need a clear explanation! I know that we have several actions how to terminate / purge wf data. From Central Admin, by NWADMIN operatio...

• By heget
  • August 20, 2019  07:59

Display name of sharepoint group member on a flexi...

I have two flexi task. On the first flexi task assignee is a sharepoint group which has more than one members. now in the task form of the second fle...

Removing ID and # sign from single line of text fi...

I used a site workflow to copy the values of two lookup fields to two single line of text fields so that I can delete the lookup fields. The site wor...

removing i:0#.w| from notification and changing Us...

Hi all, I have a simple form where I would like the email to display the "People" Column from the list as a display name. However this i:...

Nintex Form - How to turn inputted text into LOCAL...

Hello, I'm having an issue in my Nintext task form. (See attached image). I have a field where an engineer pastes a hyperlink to a networ...

Related items in lists

I made a list related to another list by forming a web part, but now I want to get rid of it. How?

Hide a section from printing

Is there a way to hide specific sections when printing to PDF? I want the sections visible when editing in Sharepoint, but when the users click on "P...

• By aassad
  • August 16, 2019  11:11

Executing Parallel Request Data Actions to update ...

Team, I've been pulling my hair out and burning the midnight oil for the last 72 hours. I have a great idea to In-Process new employees startin...

• By SIGO26A
  • August 16, 2019  09:50

Site Workflow for sending out reminders to differe...

Hello everyone, I have been working with Nintex Workflow 2013 for a couple of month now and ran into the following problem that I just cannot w...

• By Tascin
  • August 16, 2019  09:29