Capability Sort By

Creating Workflow for Creating Documents with 2 le...

Hello, I was hoping to see if anyone has a template or example of a workflow that does the following: A group can submit a request to create a ...

Validation of people field does not work in flexi ...

Hi all, I want to make a people field required, if a decision is approved within the flexi task. I did it like it is descripted in several post wi...

• By Palim
  • August 08, 2019  07:57

Test Plan/Test cases for Nintex workflows

My organization is in the process of implementing Nintex workflows and forms. Till we get to that point, we are creating templates for different thi...

• By Djoshi
  • August 08, 2019  07:04

re-edit the form after save

I would like to know if there is a way to re-edit the form after the user has sent it. I would like the user to modify his request (by modi...

• By Yuri-ko
  • August 08, 2019  06:14

approver comment and approver name

I have created a workflow which assisgn task to user and first response applied is configured . Now suppose we have five person in the group i.e A,...

LookUp to a list based on 2 columns and then retur...

Hello I am strugling with my current task! I am using a Calculated Value (on the form) with the formular: lookup("OptionsGuidance", "Options",Q1...

• By bimi82
  • August 08, 2019  05:07

Query :: Nintex Workflow with UPS API

Hello Team, We are working on Nintex Workflow to call the UPS APIs to track the Shipping. We have uploaded the required wsdl on SharePoint Docu...

Multi line entry to SharePoint list from lookup Ni...

I need to enter item from three instance of control to one sharepoint column. The control is a look up. When i tried to submit, nothing happned in sh...

• By Sara_
  • August 07, 2019  15:52

Send Notification List Item Attachments AFTER '...

I need to items attached in the Nintex form to come AFTER the items created from the 'Add Attachment' option on the email that is sent. Thank you i...

• By vnktn
  • August 07, 2019  14:41

Split string help

Hi , Building a string from two reqular expression collections . collection1 : A;B;C (last ; elimated using buildstring) collection2 :Apple;B...

Workflow Status View Link

Hello, On all Flexi Task Nintex Forms there is standard approval section with 1) Outcome, Workflow Status, Attachments ect. What is the...

Parse Json and create table format nintex workflow...

Hi , I am getting the below JSON response from the web method action NIntex workflow . Need to parse the JSON and create a table format for the...