Capability Sort By

Nintex form will save blank values to SharePoint L...

Hi, We have Nintex form in SharePoint 2016 which contains MultiLine,Choice and Yes/No fields . If user opens already existing item where data...

Issues with WorkFlow and Forms 2016 after updating...

After updating our SharePoint 2016 environment to version 4.5.1.20 we have some problems. New actions Example - Run if: The condition field is emp...

• By b42alc
  • December 17, 2019  03:55

Got the error when deploy Nintex solution: 'xx...

Hi Everyone, I just got an issue after restore the DB for WSS and Nintex. There are 2 errors in SharePoint Central Admin --> Solution Management, ...

Display format of date field in Display Mode when ...

Hi Everyone, First use of a Repeating Section today, can anyone please advise how I can get a date field to display correctly in display mode w...

Enable Field on Multiple Conditions

I have a field on a Nintex form that I want to enable based on 2 conditions. 1. Current user is member if a specific SP group 2. Current user...

• By rogerb
  • December 16, 2019  05:28

Copy to SharePoint issue

I am using Copy to SharePoint to copy the attachments added by the Initiator to a library and it is working fine. I used it again to copy the attac...

Show display name in 'Title' Column

Currently, Form has a people control that is linked to the 'Title' column in my list Default set on the people control is Item: Display Name ...

• By Kaz_W
  • December 15, 2019  19:48

Get latest date for a transaction date from anothe...

Hi, I have a requirement to populate Latest Date field in list 2 based on the transaction ID selected/inputed. I have a List 1 where we have both T...

email notification not received

I have a field 'submit' as check box. I set two Runif in the workflow. #1. If 'submit' is checked, it sends email to TeamA and 'cc' to TeamB. ...

• By Jen20
  • December 13, 2019  12:26

Display Error - White Panels Appearing and Blockin...

For some reason, these white panels keep appearing on our Nintex Form that should not be there. The form works fine for some people at our company, b...

• By Kchapp
  • December 13, 2019  11:54

Forms Rule Issue

Hello, I am having issues with getting a rule to work properly on my task form in Nintex. The first part is working correctly and prompting th...

• By dfox
  • December 13, 2019  10:16

Nintex Form Rule to Hide Panel based on multiple c...

I am trying to hide/show a panel based on two different columns. I have a columns called Inquiry Topic with 5 options and another column called Size...