Capability Sort By

Nintex Copy to file share issue

I'm looking to use Copy to file action in a Nintex workflow however the option is disabled. In SP admin the option is already enabled, an...

• By Arianeb
  • October 01, 2019  12:28

How to display dateDiffDays in years and months on...

How do you display dateDiffDays in years and months on a form?

• By DinaF
  • October 01, 2019  12:22

Nintex On Premise form copying values from disable...

We have a Nintex form which contains panels with text box controls, some circumstances we are disabling some panels, if the panel is disabled we ar...

Person look up field displays characters instead o...

I created a workflow from a SharePoint list that includes a person/group lookup field that pulls from our Active Directory. When I add it to the Nin...

• By linda
  • October 01, 2019  11:05

Newly published form does not display; Display &am...

I have a list created from a template of a list on the same site. When I create a new Nintex form with no changes to the base default layout of any ...

Is it possible to embed a New Item Form within ano...

Is it possible to embed / include a Lists New Item form within another form? We have a parent / child relationship between two lists and have been u...

UDA - Associated Workflow and Versions

I am using Nintex Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2019 version: 5.0.1.0 I republished a couple of workflows and selection the option to see...

• By tast
  • October 01, 2019  08:32

Azure AD Get User Details Attribute Visibility

Does anyone know what criteria is used by the "Azure AD Get User Details" workflow action to select the Azure Active Directory attributes that are di...

Variables visible in Approve/Reject Flexi Task

I am creating Flexi Task emails with variables and strings. This is a new and random issue I can't seem to figure out. In some cases my variables a...

Executing Site Workflow repeatedly based on condit...

So I am sure this is a very basic question but the solution is eluding me. I have a site workflow that uses a start form to take user input and the...

• By Louis
  • October 01, 2019  06:07

Inherit selected field value from item and display...

I have a workflow contains employee informations. If the workflow has been completed, I want to have button that if click will display a form that...

• By matraje
  • October 01, 2019  04:40

deploy list workflow from one site to other existi...

Hello Everyone, I'm using project server 2013 and I've created a template site on which I attached a workflow list so all my new site will have...

• By domiowa
  • September 30, 2019  23:29