Capability Sort By

Make Fields Non-mandatory based on a decision (Tas...

Hi All, I'm new to nintex forms hence I am facing this issue. Currently, I have a form where Manager A will fill up the form and assign it to...

Import Workflow Blank WF

Hi everyone! I am working on the development of a workflow for my company. Today, a flexi task failed - some actions within it were copie...

create rules that will run when the form is opened...

I'm new for Nintex form. I just want to set fields value when form is opened. is that posible to set a fiels value in nintex

• By Sara_
  • July 22, 2019  12:54

Workflow where word document is sent that only com...

Hello. I'm trying to create a nintex workflow on a sharepoint document library that sends a word document to a "reviewer". The reviewer should not be...

• By Fatyha
  • July 22, 2019  11:56

Terminate Workflow when List and Items no more exi...

Hi guys, I've been reading quite a long time about terminating list items which don't exist. I've found a solution which says to remove some qu...

Alignment When Entering in People Picker - Does No...

Hi All, I have any issue where I enter in a name into the people picker and the name will be aligned to the right when typing the name in the ...

Workflow paused for 40 days

Hi everyone I have a workflow which has a pause (Wait for attachment ), the issue i have is sometimes when the users upload the attcahment it wil...

Legacy people picker control not validating

Hi Everyone, we have a requirement where we have to use the legacy PP control and it will be required based on a checkbox, is there anyway i can...

Unchecked Checkbox (Yes/No) with Choice

Hi everybody, I'm trying to unmark the checkbox when I change the choice using the following function: function vChanged(){ NWF$('input[ty...

• By Henri1
  • July 19, 2019  20:06

JS to clear field based on lookup selector value (...

I am trying to find code to clear a field in a Nintex Form when a specific value is selected in a separate lookup selector. I found some inform...

Rank

Remove Permissions From Different Lists

SharePoint Version - 2013 Nintex Workflows - 2013 I've 200+ lists where inheritance is broken and 2 users have been granted permission (diffe...

Workflow form variable being passed as empty to wo...

I've been designing a workflow that can take a parameter on load. Just recently, I've encountered an issue where the form variable gets set, but is n...