Capability Sort By

Connect jquery file to Nintex form

Hello, We cannot use InfoPath in SP 2013 on premise. So, we use the out of the box form and do all of our functions and presaveactions in jquery. ...

Workflow 2019 - Update Item Discrepancy

Hi, I'm encountering a strange discrepency between my two servers that I was hoping to get some details on. In one environment when I add an Update ...

Re: How is the delegate notified when a task is es...

This post is a continuation of this one. I am using an Assign to-do task action. I don't have the luxury of using and editing a delegation form...

• By rota88
  • August 29, 2019  11:47

Using a Task ID or similar to set fields in Workfl...

Hello. I have a number of different flexi-task approval workflows running on different document libraries. When users upload a new document into the ...

Document Generation and Nintex Sign in one workflo...

I'm using Document Generation and on a trial Nintex Sign account. I'm trying to generate a document which will be sent for signature to different peo...

Hide rule not working in another panel

I created a form with hide and show panels. I also apply hide rule to some controls as below contains...

Text Validation for Drop Down List with Fill-In Ch...

Hi Everyone I need some help. Background I created a list where employees can submit requests for generation of a specific letter addressed to a...

• By YanTong
  • August 29, 2019  07:05

Repeating table section content control in Nintex ...

Hi, I have build a template docx document where I included a repeating section on a table row. Using the Update document control in Nintex work...

• By Bart
  • August 29, 2019  06:20

Nintex Workflow Step Count

Good Day, Please kindly help me here. I am new in nintex. We are licenced to build only 5 workflow steps for our SharePoint 2013 environment....

SOLUTION: Detect form mode using JavaScript

You can detect your form mode in JavaScript using the following syntax: ':IsNewMode' ':IsEditMode' ':IsDisplayMode' For example: if ':I...

• By ms7
  • August 29, 2019  05:10

Approval Task bug fixed then workflow published bu...

hi all, i have a list based workflow where an approval form was generating errors at the loading stage (users including me would click on approval ...

How to make field required within panel of nintex ...

I created a nintex form with Sharepoint 2013. The form hides and showes two sheets based on selecting - Sheet One / Sheet Two. Within each sheet, the...