Capability Sort By

error Nintex workflows while initiating:Failed to ...

i recently setup a preprod farm with SP content databases from prod enviornment. connection with Nintex database is also made. i am able to publish t...

How to change background color from selected value...

I am a newbie using Nintexform and workflow. In my case, I have successfully build an approval form with the workflow up and running. The workf...

how to recover data from nintex mobile

We have nintex mobile forms for offline data collection and the nintex mobile app now crashes on load and we cannot see how to recover the data. if w...

Planning Backup Restore for Moving SharePoint 2013...

I am using Sharepoint 2013 with Nintex . One of the content database is having large size, so i am planning 2 sites (70GB each) to move to new Cont...

How to get a developer license for a TEST environm...

Greetings, I'm having a diffucult time trying to find information about how to get developer license for our SharePoint 2016 environment. We have a...

ForEach resets index to 0

I have a ForEach loop that works on a collection of 300+ items. The ForEach will loop through the collection items in batches of 50. The F...

• By ms7
  • July 26, 2019  03:51

Formula to calculate in HH:MM the time between to ...

Hello. I have a form with multiple sections that have separate Start and Stop times. I want to add a Calculated Value with a formula that displays ...

Rank

Nintex Form Lookup Control's Multi-Select Opti...

I'm able to populate the information in the lookup control with multi-select choice in Nintex Forms 2010. I need either option: Change...

How to deleted the status in result of workflow

After the workflow completed , we need to delete the status like:completed or failed to start in sharepoint. Could you please any one to help

Trying to edit a form : blank page with only one f...

Hello I started to work with Nintex forms for Sharepoint 2016. I was able to create several forms without any issue. But now, when ...

Trying to activate Nintex on a site collection.

i found this in the ULS logs. Feature Activation: Threw an exception, attempting to roll back. Feature 'NintexWorkflowContentTypeUpgrade' (ID: '86...