Capability Sort By

How can I pull in a Manager's name, based on a...

I have a CSR people lookup field. And I have a Manager people lookup field. When a User inputs the CSR name, I would like the Manager name to ...

Nintex Live - How do I display dropdown menu from ...

I'm still fairly new to the Nintex application, but I've been able to create both SQL Request and List Lookups within my Nintex Forms. The work great...

Validate Multi-Select: Any combination but one

I have a multi-select field called Funding Sources which has the choices: Not Required Other Capital Request IT Captial (Note: there are mu...

• By cmykkid
  • October 10, 2019  07:32

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Error Item does not ...

Hi All, I have Migrate (Sharegate) the Nintex Workflow from SharePoint 2013 On-Prem to Online, Workflow contain the Start Workflow Action (that S...

add attachment file from nintex form on a mobile d...

hello, im trying to know if there is an option to filter the type of files that are allowed to upload from a nintex form while using a mobile dev...

• By yinons
  • October 10, 2019  03:20

Schedule Site Workflow - Failed to Start

I have a scheduled site workflow which is set to run at 7am every morning forever. The workflow it runs simply generates todays date and updates a 'T...

Changing columns names

Hi, I couldn't find an answer to my question so i decided to post it. I'm wondering if there may appear some difficulties in my workflows and custo...

• By ArturB
  • October 09, 2019  22:36

All approvers in flexi task automatically set to &...

I created this workflow for a client about a year ago. Everything has been working as expected up until this last run. The purpose of the workflow is...

Delegation issue - Nintex WF 2010

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi, I have an issue on a nintex workflow 2010, using delegation. Delegation have been activated on a flexitask. It u...

• By KM_bsd
  • October 09, 2019  02:15

Multithreading in Nintex 2013

Hi All, I am facing one issue in Nintex for SharePoint online, I have one entry in list where workflow needs to update every time depend on conditi...

• By sarvesh
  • October 09, 2019  01:03

Set field dropdown value based on another dropdown...

Dear All, I have two dropdown feilds, i have to set one dropdown based on another dropdown and due date. Columns - Progress, Status and Due Date ...

Calendar not showing Nintex Form even after publis...

Hi All, I have a Calendar which had a Designer form for Both Edit And new Item, Now I want to Create a new Nintex form for the same, However th...