Capability Sort By

Collapse Workflow Diagram on Start Page

I have some long and complicated workflows that I don't necessarily need users to be able to see when they go to the start page. I would rather they ...

• By jeff
  • July 24, 2019  09:30

Serial workflow notifications

I have a workflow designed to send an automatic email. It is possible this email could be addressed to more than one individual. Within Assignee acti...

Extra DateTime control Form validation in Nintex f...

I have a 2010 form migrated to Nintex for SharePoint 2019. In 2010, I was able to enter "24/12/19" in the control and saved, the form would accept ...

Form Repeating Section - Repeat button partially o...

Hi, I have created a form with a repeating section. Within this section there an employee name field, which can be used to search for an employee. ...

• By RC
  • July 23, 2019  09:21

How do I tell if a workflow has a conditional star...

I have inherited a SharePoint 2013 Site Collection with dozens of workflows. I know if I edit a workflow and check the Workflow Settings, it will tel...

WorkflowStatus Column create with PowerShell

If a workflow is published the workflow status column is not created. Only on the first run the workflow status column gets created. The Status colum...

Unable to delete attachments in a list item after ...

I have upgraded SharePoint from 2010 to 2016 using ShareGate and there is an issue with removing list item attachments. I have a list item which has ...

Email issue

We have Mail notification configured in many nintex workflows.None of them working. As we are using Sharepoint onpremise environment, I have checked ...

Access External Data Column value in Form Variable...

I have an "External Data Column" control on a Nintex form. I would like to get the value of this control in a Form Variable so that I can use it to...

• By lambey
  • July 23, 2019  03:37

Make Fields Non-mandatory based on a decision (Tas...

Hi All, I'm new to nintex forms hence I am facing this issue. Currently, I have a form where Manager A will fill up the form and assign it to...

Import Workflow Blank WF

Hi everyone! I am working on the development of a workflow for my company. Today, a flexi task failed - some actions within it were copie...

create rules that will run when the form is opened...

I'm new for Nintex form. I just want to set fields value when form is opened. is that posible to set a fiels value in nintex

• By Sara_
  • July 22, 2019  12:54