Capability Sort By

Change Background of Form Fields in View Mode

I've created a form in Nintex, however when viewing the information for the form it absorbs the background colour I've set. I was hoping there was a...

• By brieete
  • October 17, 2019  23:11

Wrong Workflow Runs

There are two SharePoint 2013 lists, each with a Nintex form. Let's call them forms A and B, each attached to a workflow. Form A was connected to wor...

Parse Body of email from email enabled library

I would like to retrieve the text of the body out of an email that goes into an email enabled library and do some action on it. I am able to get the...

Send an e-mail with nintex workflow

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my bad english, but I really need help. I couldn't find any topic that is related to my problem in this forum or in any ...

• By Daniiel
  • October 17, 2019  11:17

"An error occurred during an Ajax call" ...

I get this error when adding rules to a responsive Nintex form. To be fair, there are a lot of rules to hide or disable fields. I love the speed of d...

• By rogerb
  • October 17, 2019  11:01

Next/Previous buttons on a Nintex form

I feel like I'm missing something simple... I'm trying to use Next and Previous javascript buttons on my form to switch between tabs (choice field re...

Preventing users from changing the Phase

I've created automated emails to customers based on the project state they are in. State = 1) Approvals 2) initiate 3) Execution 4) Closure. ...

Can't edit nintex workflow

Hello. My problem is this. When I go to Workflow Inventory and try to open a workflow it won't open it ends in a error. But when i try to run a...

• By aikukt
  • October 17, 2019  04:11

Trying to Copy Library Item property to List Item ...

Hi , I am trying to Copy one of the Library item property to list item field using Query List(Comparing with item ID) in Nintex Workflow. But t...

Form filtering on many-to-many lookups (cannot cas...

Hello! Newish to Nintex but have lots of InfoPath experience with SharePoint. My problem is this: How do I arrange my hierarchy to conjure a si...

Fields missing in Create Item - Nintex For SharePo...

When I use the Create item action in Nintex Workflow 2013. For some of my content types, I am not able to find some of my fields. When I click the Fi...

Required field List Lookup Control and Textbox Con...

Dears, I have one List Lookup Control & Two Textbox(single line of text) controls in the nintex form.Now my requirement is 1)if user select any...

• By Masroor
  • October 16, 2019  08:32