Capability Sort By

How to copy attachments from a library to a list w...

I have seen many posts that talk about using the AddAttachment method to take attachments from a library and put them into the list through the Call ...

Call external web api with access key - Cannot con...

Hello, I am trying to call the API: https://free.currconv.com/api/v7/convert?q=EUR_CHF&compact=ultra&date=2019-01-26&apiKey=104...

• By Roro
  • August 22, 2019  04:36

approval workflow for newly added approvers

I have a list form with approvers named at the bottom, when the form is saved the 'request approval' workflow goes out and works perfectly. How...

Update sharepoint calendar item when separate list...

I have a list 'assess form' based on the information in that I have a super simple workflow to create a sharepoint calendar event. How do I modify ...

Copy Item to another list triggers workflow on tha...

Hello, I have a workflow, which is started on new item and edit item. At the end of that workflow I copy the current item to another list (ar...

• By ElNinto
  • August 22, 2019  00:06

Copy Item to Multiple SharePoint Site based on loc...

Hi all, I have some questions about copying item to multiple SharePoint Site automatically based on local variable. So here is the example I ha...

Nintex List Workflow Failed to Start, but Complete...

Hello! I have been trying to find an answer to my question, but I have not come across it yet. Currently, I have a list workflow that calculates a ...

Combining IsMemberOfGroup with IsNewMode

Trying to get a Panel on a Nintex Form to only display in New mode, when the current user is Created By, or the current user is in a specific ShareP...

Label Control Visiblity Rule - Based on Calendar V...

I have a label control that I want to display if a calendar control contains a date within the next 14 days. By default I want to have the label cont...

• By jwstl
  • August 21, 2019  11:22

Document Creation Workflow Error

I have a workflow that previously worked just fine (and also a copy of the exact workflow working correctly on another library). It's a workflow to c...

• By CLSlack
  • August 21, 2019  09:22

Steps to restore Nintex SharePoint 2010 site workf...

Hi All, I accidentaly removed SP2010 Nintex Site workflow. Please advise with steps to restore the same? With Regards, Vishnu Viswana...

Account Creation

Hi All, We have SharePoint 2013 and Nintex. How to create Nintex Account ? What are the details required for account creation ?