Capability Sort By

Query :: Nintex Workflow with UPS API

Hello Team, We are working on Nintex Workflow to call the UPS APIs to track the Shipping. We have uploaded the required wsdl on SharePoint Docu...

Multi line entry to SharePoint list from lookup Ni...

I need to enter item from three instance of control to one sharepoint column. The control is a look up. When i tried to submit, nothing happned in sh...

• By Sara_
  • August 07, 2019  15:52

Send Notification List Item Attachments AFTER '...

I need to items attached in the Nintex form to come AFTER the items created from the 'Add Attachment' option on the email that is sent. Thank you i...

• By vnktn
  • August 07, 2019  14:41

Split string help

Hi , Building a string from two reqular expression collections . collection1 : A;B;C (last ; elimated using buildstring) collection2 :Apple;B...

Workflow Status View Link

Hello, On all Flexi Task Nintex Forms there is standard approval section with 1) Outcome, Workflow Status, Attachments ect. What is the...

Parse Json and create table format nintex workflow...

Hi , I am getting the below JSON response from the web method action NIntex workflow . Need to parse the JSON and create a table format for the...

picture

Hi. I am trying to create a form where we can upload pictures directly from cell. But if I choose a picture, system requests an URL address. How can ...

• By javirey
  • August 07, 2019  05:55

Capture "Task Completed" after Request R...

I have a Workflow in SharePoint 2013 that uses Request Review and Flexi Task to query groups for replies. My requirement is to capture the name of t...

Missing label text, control menu

Hi, I have a form and one of the labels has lost it's text. The text appears in the design view and when using the for normally, but when I click o...

Modify existing Nintex task forms to reflect these...

Hi everyone, We have Nintex workflows with customized nintex task forms 2010 running in Production. Now we have a requirement to customize the ...

Rank

How to add data and create new rows in repeating s...

Hi, I've a list which I'm querying and getting list of users and I've to populate that in a repeating section of another list. Using coll...

Workflow with documents and approvals

Hello, I am quite new to Nintex and trying to build my first workflow. I hope you can help me. My workflow should do the following: -th...

• By ElNinto
  • August 06, 2019  14:18