Capability Sort By

SharePoint Dropdown Bug Issue

Hi all, i have an issue with dropdown list i use in my form. When i click the dropdown, the list will come down directly under the field....

Workflow task assign to other user where it should...

we have a nintex workflow where it's assigning the tasks to the initiator's manager called authoriser. Only for this particular user - Michael, whe...

Delete Nintex Form and go back to the SharePoint O...

Hello, How do I delete the Nintex form and just go back to the SharePoint out-of-the-box form? I tried deleted the versions. That didn't work. N...

Trimming text in the body of an email opened from ...

OK so I think my issue is one I have not seen on here yet. Basically I have Nintex pulling a list of software from jquery form. I scrub all of the no...

Nintex Sign System Requirements

I'm trying to get Nintex Sign set up and working in my environment and I can't find the system/Nintex version requirements. My Environment: Share...

Onclick Button - Resubmit

We are developing a form for our client. One of the requirements is to have a "resubmit" button so when the user corrects the errors the original en...

Stored Credentials

Coming from SharePoint on-perm - Nintex 2013. Sute settings > manage stored credentials (something along that line) and create a new...

• By lucy88
  • August 13, 2019  05:05

Nintex Document Approval/Timelock

Greetings all, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas regarding the issue that I'm facing. I'm currently working on a school project virtually w...

extract multiple rows and columns using Execute SQ...

Hi All, I wanted to know if there is anyway to extract multiple rows and columns using execute sql action.Further, I would want to export the r...

Failed to run User Defined Action. Value ''...

I'm getting this error in SharePoint 2013 workflow after creating it for the user, I am new to SharePoint and nintex and I have no idea what it could...

• By Maemu
  • August 12, 2019  06:44

Filter a Column in Nintex Form Based on Checkbox

Hi All, I am trying to filter a Column based on Checkbox in Nintex Form. I have a category Field which is a CheckBox(Multiple Select),...

Nested IF's and Or's > validating multi...

Hello I have 5 seperate dropdown options which allows you to select 1 to 5 range. My idea is to come up with a EndResult depending on the selec...

• By bimi82
  • August 12, 2019  02:08