Capability Sort By

Auto-Approve a Flexi Task and update the Workflow ...

Scenario There is an approval process e.g. manager approves an amount up to £500.00 If the manager submits an request, it would then send th...

• By bimi82
  • October 24, 2019  05:03

Get Action-ID in different(!) Workflows

Hi Folks, I am struggling with the Action-ID. I have one customer which has already thousands of workflows running and want to delegate multipl...

Add sharepoint group in Assign to task

Hi Team, I have one department drop-down on Nintex form that is binding all SharePoint permission group. I want to assign a task when the...

• By Akash
  • October 23, 2019  14:30

Unable to add a new Document Set via the Nintex Fo...

Hi all, At our client, we are building a solution with Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms On-Premises (2013). I've adjusted the NewForm of a Docu...

• By Michel
  • October 23, 2019  07:06

preconfigured Date to be validated

Hi all, First time poster 🙂 Project Capture new users, changes to existing users and termination of users. I have a ValidFrom (set as ...

"Web Part Maintenance Page" Error

Hello, I have been recieving the attached error recently. Its local to only a few people within my organization. The workflow is a travel workflo...

How to Approve more than one request using nintex...

Hi Every One , - we develope custom webpart to display my tasks using Nintex Workflow - my tasks appear in listview using C# * we want ...

How to pass field or variable as a parameter in qu...

I want to pass field name in query string, how can i achieve this. Example: /Lists/ExpenseDetail/NewForm.aspx?variableName=ColumnName ...

Include a Manager in every 4. reminder within a fl...

Hi all, the requirement is, that within a flexi task, which sends a notification every day, a manager should be included at every fourth remin...

• By Palim
  • October 23, 2019  00:59

Site Collection URl missing when saving href in t...

Hello, I hardcoded the URL and stored in the single line of text variable as below, then I used buid a string and stored the value in...

Add new from a parent list to a child list

Hello, This is a parent/child list question. Is it possible in Nintex forms to have a button on the parent form that when clicked adds items to a c...

Conditional Task Assignments

I am currenlty trying to find a way to assign task based the the week of the month. Week 1: User 1 Week 2: User 2 Week 3: User 3 Week 4: ...